Saturday ride out from KISS

63 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2011 16:28:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Going to be fun watching you guys with maps lol                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Can we have crayons to colour the maps in                                                                                                                                                                                   
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Maps are in colour                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Iwant black and white then                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

JP have being colouring in all the maps ?   I want a black & white one as well                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can I get one that works????                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmmmmm evil thought ......................... i could get a pen and draw on a road that doesnt exist lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Or you could allow people to use their sat navs, same difference.Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

its more fun watching folk trying to read a map cos they should wear reading glasses andwont put them on in front of others .......... you know who you are lol                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

Simple its that way (where we going Wacko)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Your right Div you are simple lol                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

well if i don't know where i'm going i can't get losted Thumbs Up so i don't need your colouring books                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks for those that have pm'd. hopefully it'll be a good ride out. . . . . see you all in a couple of days!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Div i thought men never got losted anyway just temporarily misplaced !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've had PMs from folk arriving Saturday and not wanting to miss the ride out.  Hopefully you lot won't be setting off till after lunch to give other folk time to get there.  If not, we'll just give them a map and route and see if they can catch you up
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

mmm evil thoughts now crossing my overworked brain !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

think there may be one or two rideouts going so they should be able to join a later one                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Anybody needing a pilly seat let me know and i'll seek you out a seat :)                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

what a convoy of motorcycles 200 plus,
great...................which town do we take over first  lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ill be up for the ride out too,not sure if got pilly seat if not some poor soul will have to put up with me LOL

Can't wait now this week just keeps on getting better bt the hour

sal x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6396 seconds. There are 478 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption