Saturday ride out from KISS

63 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2011 16:28:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

After a few beers Friday, and watching England v Argentina on Saturday morning, Im heading back home to pick up the Mrs (dont tell Tash I called her that!). If anybody fancies joining me, I can make this into a scenic slow/medium paced rideout.   Would be leaving the site at 12.00 for a 1.5 hour ride through some stunning countryside to mine, where The Borders Classic  Bike show is on that weekend. Stop there for a while, £4 each entry for anybody who wants to look round the show, or tea/coffee etc in my garden(100 yards from the show) for those who dont. Then a 1 hour ride back to the KISS.   I say this will be slow/medium pace as it'll be on the more scenic roads in the area, so will be well paced for 125's aswell. Here's a link for the bike show:   http://www.classicbikeguide.com/news/hailwood-honda-to-...rders-show   If anybody fancies it, just say here, or find me Friday night or Saturday morning watching the rugby.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sounds good mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Foe those that fancy a more challenging ride there will be maps of the area covering a radius of about 50miles from oxford out to wales so there will be something for all levels.  Maps will have some cafes and rest stops marked if you know of good stops that are not on there please add them for others benefit thanks
tazant's Profile
tazant

In: halesowen

if any one wants a shorter ride stratford  or down to doms bike stop  etc learner freindly ???   or up into wales  i local so if i can help i will ..miles dont matter ..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Quatt Cafe just outside of Bridgnorth is an excellent place to stop and a bikers usual rest  and meeting place.                                                                                                                                                                             
tazant's Profile
tazant

wont be no one there if theres a grey cloud lol n if there is they be over 50 hahah  quatts good  dinkes better nice ride out ..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sunday morning it will be rammed!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Tazant think you will like one of the rough routes I have in my head and it takes in dinkes                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What's dinkes jp? We could always go to the Ponderosa lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
tazant's Profile
tazant

well offers there if any one wants to go one o these places , which ever it be ..                                                                                                                                                                             
tazant's Profile
tazant

dinkies me second home  was there twice on monday and up the ponderosa also bala n barmoth lol doms on sunday on help for heroes ride out from malvern  all me usual haunts lol..                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Dinkes is road side cafe on the A458 just outside shrewsbury and near as dam it on the way to the ponderosa                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh I must slow down next time I go that way                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Dinkies is on the shrewsbury welshpool road(A458), no more than 2 miles from A5 in a little place called Ford....Tis a cafe in a layby...Dinkie loves bikes and bikers......... But on the A5 itself, just after roundabout with the A458, theres a picnic area with a cafe where the shrewsbury bike meet is every tues evening, well biker friendly, near Montford bridge turn off, toilets and loads of parking......                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'd definatley be up for a ride out! Thumbs Up   But I would need to beg a pilly as I won't be on Ziggy Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My rear is free to whoever wants to sit on it..
That sounds bad, but you know what i mean, don't ya?                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

ooooh (sharp intake of breath)...less of the "they'll all be over 50s" comments tazant! There are some very interesting over 50s on this site, we'll have you know lol Shocked   I'll be after a pilly too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tazant's Profile
tazant

am i a dinkies groupie ....is the other one round the corner the one  where ya goes under the road  n round  hmm rain makers mcc go there ??  wonder if they know howi hav me coffee lol ... nice ride  through bridgenorth  much wenlock n on to the a5  short blast ..back  a5  turn off onto hmm a49?? down through craven arms to leominster pop in doms  n then back up to bromsgrove  bout 130 miles round trip ..just a suggestion ..

tazant's Profile
tazant

lol @ minmi i was commenting on quatt cafe  ya wont see any one under fifty if theres a hint of rain or a grey cloud n yes i,d be the one there  but i,m only a recycled teenager ...Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Tazant you nicked my maps lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption