weather

59 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2007 14:42:43 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I hope you passed with flying colours. was bad weather on friday much better on saturday though lovely                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

cant see the problems with a theunder storm , its time to lay in a red hot bath drinking ice cold champain with that someone special . and when its ride get that someone specail an take um for a blat on the back of the bike .   make the best of everything and at all times . live for the moement.                                                                                                                                                                                 
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

well if i had someone to sit in a bath with i would lol Wink most definately
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

here here EW!! lol I love thunder storms!!!! so riding in it was mega!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

i dont like storms they scare me Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

Cool hilda i love thunder and storms as well luckily though i didnt get very wet at all riding up to north yorkshire on saturday but  we not made of sugar are we lol   Sorry they scareyou rc but they can be magnificant i think a real sense of how huge the air and sky and space is, how little we are. Great in a tent because you can feel a part of itSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Flipping 'eck what was that?!!! Crashing and banging, I thought it was the neighbours upstairs then I realised I don't have any, it was thunder; then I thought the local river had burst but it was rain, it's a long time since I've seen rain come down that fast. I think a shop got hit by lightning, or was flooded, cos I saw a fire engine outside the shops up the road. It makes a change for the weather to be noisier than my neighbours LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol kwak its the only time the scallys are in doors in my street although sometimes they use the noise to get up no good. Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML the 'scallies' here wouldn't go out in the rain in case it diluted the alcohol in the cans they seem to have permanently glued to their hands LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol kwak its soooo true lol only when you said it i realised how true. LOLBig smile   There is a house over the road from mine and every morning the junkies arrive for their morning fix trying to look cool but all shaky and fidgety and they sit on the doorstep for as long as it takes. Im so glad I moved back to Liverpool.   tell me do you you ever up by where u are  have the phenomena of young girls and women going to tesco or asda in their pyjamas it seems to be a fashion here...                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Shocked LOL    Crikey E W it sounds posher than my area LOL   I'm no snob but the day they wear their PJs to the supermarket that I go to will be the day I DON'T go there anymore.    Thank gawd I don't shop at Tesco or Asda, bloody chavs, PJs!! that's worse than tracksuits and trainers, for every day wear, and that suks  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol errr yes and shocking to see. When I first moved back her i couldnt believe it   usually done up to the nines but in grubby flanalette pj;s such wonder juxtaposition lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

FLANELETTE??!! OMG! pml   I love flanelette sheets, they're so snuggly (gawd I've been single too long) but come on chavs, at least wear silk PJs if ya going out LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

well exactly... at least silk  I think i may have a pink flanelette nightie somewehre I might try wearing it out see if i pull lmao Smile will let you know lmfaoSmile   I think im gonna go sleep now the excitment is too much i feel hysteria coming on ...grief                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

E W you're a crazy lady, a nightie will be a bit drafty on a bike  LOL     Well it's forecast HEAVY rain today, for about the same time I was suposed to be going out, so it looks like yet again I'm stuck at home Unhappy    Bleepin' weather!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Chucking it down here!   Got a mate down at Glastonbury, think she might be a bit soggy too LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

and a bit shorter maybe (shrinkage) LOL    entry was only a quid for the first festival that was put on, and that included free milk from the farm, now it's £154 +  (145 entry, 5 handling charge PER TICKET and 4 delivery charge per transaction) and add on telephone charges if you phone to order them, and as there is a queuing system it could cost ya loads,  fuggin hell!!! add on travel cost, food, drink and souvinir t shirt and it's one hell of an expensive gig. Still, at least the beauty treatment is free (mud bath) LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol i was thinking i have never been to glaston bury but i think i would have preferred to go when it was smaller so many thousands there now what chance do you get of actually seeingthe band years ago you could get close and see your idols seems theya ll on the teli now but yes i suppose he atmosphere might be good I wet to black bush years ago and the pink pop in holland they were good because you could see the music.   I saw aswad in a park in london and sat on the grass i could smile at em and in liverpool i had a chat with em at the door before they trewe us out to come back in to see em play ahhhhh the times they are a changing lmao i feel so godddam old these day s   Smile its either a toy boy or someone with lots of energy i need brfore i fall alseep forever                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

ive been away for a few days because of a monetry oversight x did not pay money in so standing orders including council tax didnt get paid but clawed my way back  because i dont go out much either,  and the flanelette nightie well it was no good it did not work at all lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Quote E W:  its either a toy boy or someone with lots of energy i need brfore i fall alseep forever Ditto!! LOL    PML @ nightie not working, it musta been the wrong colour LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4863 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption