weather

59 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2007 14:42:43 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

my  god it hasnt stopped raining here for two days i cant see the bike coming out the garage god help you if you are out in this ?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

I NO BAD IN IT? WE HAD THUNDERSTORMS TODAY!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Northamptonshire has been washed clean!   Well, nearly LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

In: Sheffield

Sheffield is pretty much flooded.. took me an hour to do 5 miles.. if i wouldn't have had to get the car later i would have walked home.

Theyve closed most of the roads round the meadowhall area due to flooding *grumble*

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well i,ve been out most of the day on the bike , had a day poff work                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

been fantastic here.  Baking hot.  We've been swimming at an outdoor swimming pool today.  Aaaah the stress                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Rub it in ya git why don't ya? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I was thinking exactly the same thing Diane!                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

u shud all get outta that dump while u can!   Taxes are high here, pay is about the same - but the quality of life is just sooooo much better!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I can't Matt, English through and through and there's no place like home, as bad as it may get. Here til the bitter end LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

i used to be proud.  Then the rest of the english became hooligans, and the country turned to shit, and the whole world hates us.  Gonna learn dutch and finish learning spanish asap and get away from being English.  U cant even fly ur country's friggin flag in england!!!  I've got 3 Dutch flags here now, and u can fly them with pride.  Every street has about 2 in 10 houses with flags.  And on the queens birthday - EVERY house has a flag on it!  Its amazing - the whole culture and national pride is great to be a part of.  I love this place and its people.  Back home in England you find urself just "putting up" with life and getting on with it, rather than enjoying it
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Quote Matt: The rest of the English became hooligans   *slap* from one NON hooligan, well I'm not a hooligan til someone comes out with stuff like that Tongue    Give it time Matt and I'm sure you'll find something to moan about over there, and something you really miss (family excluded) over here   Anyone got a snorkel and flippers I can borrow? Glug glug I'll need to build a ruddy Ark soon LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Not too bad where i am as i live on high ground but a friend took me to doncaster and the  roads were very poor. Lots of roads closed inbetween bansley and doncaster scarlet do you know if the roads around meadowhall are any better as i want to go to smc bikes tomorrow as its there open day and i come in that way from the m1                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Quote kwak:Anyone got a snorkel and flippers i can borrow   I do have a inflatable dingy                                                                                                                                                                             
davo77's Profile
davo77

In: Barnsley

how can you try n be not english??this is sad matey,youl never be dutch pal i can promise you that, and well done to all the brave souls i saw riding to the farmyard rally today,i bottled out due to the weather                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

the dutch like the english tho, so i suppose i could try and be extra-english haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

If a cats born /lives in a stable does that make it a horse? ***********************************************   My town got a mention on the TV last night  32 mm of rain, Was supposed to go to a rally this weekend, no chance my tent is for dry weather only.                                                                                                                                                                              
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL

kate you shouldn't be scared ove a bit rainCry.i'm out all weather Thumbs Up you fair weather bikerLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

You let them shiney bits get wet ????  HAHA heard it all now!                                                                                                                                                                              
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Did my CBT in a major thunderstorm yesturday! it was very surreal!!! crazy! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 717 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption