Ride Out To Matlock sunday sept 18th

106 Posts | Latest reply on 14/10/2011 19:34:39 by shawy42 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HugHugMorning all and a massive thank you to Pete for sorting out a amazing ride out never been to matlock,the views peeps bikes was amazing still grinning like a cheshire cat,and giggling at amanda doing her flying bit going downhill top lass,gaz can still hear ya blowing kisses and remember tis a kwak not a honda as the taxi man said LOL

Simon aka pots Thumbs Up WOW what a ride out on back of ya baby...ok 1 point thought was gonna loose mi lidShocked  but soon sorted out that little problem LOLman that bike can shift someThumbs Up

Once again massive thanks for peeps on here making been here a hoot

sal x

Amandabog's Profile
Amandabog

In: Golbourne warrin

@ Pete....just to repeat what everyone's said, thank you for a great day out, fantastic route, Xxx

@ sal.... Thats the way I roll baby, thanks for a great Saturday xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Roll on the next one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Hi peeps Smile

Thank you for the comments they mean a lot Smile
It was a good day out for sure shame about the rain after with left the dams Unhappy but that didnt even dampen the spirit of people................
Was good to see some many people on the ride out old and new members and nice to see so many BM members at matlock when we got there SmileW ill post my pictures at weekend when i get home!!!!!!

I would like to sorry to Nitro for loosing him when we left matlock, you drove past us as we filled up at sainsburys, i sent someone after you but they could not catch you up Unhappy

I will arrange another ride out next year in the summer Thumbs Up

pete

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rain!Wacko did it rain? I was too busy enjoying the ride outThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

hi guys sorry Unhappy only just got round to putting pictures on the events page                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 623 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption