Ride Out To Matlock sunday sept 18th

106 Posts | Latest reply on 14/10/2011 19:34:39 by shawy42 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wide awake rarin to go just to go wake rest of of the crew up nowLOL ....Not like im a tad giddy like LOL

Safe riding peeps see you all soon

sal x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shawy42 mike99 bobbyfrankenstein Sally BBZ62 Nitro70 laimdan (hopefully)QuestionThumbs Up triple1 kwakninja yorky2mark See you therepotnoodlesQuestionThumbs Up firebladejohn pan(Gaz) and Amandakwak72 skyliner33kay cat (maybe ) ronnie123469 PEN/JOE mcsimple chickflick75 sharky92 acrazybiker jj900                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shawy42 mike99 bobbyfrankenstein Sally BBZ62 Nitro70 laimdan (hopefully)QuestionThumbs Up triple1 kwakninja (kazninja??) yorky2mark See you therepotnoodlesQuestionThumbs Up firebladejohn pan(Gaz) and Amandakwak72 skyliner33kay cat (maybe ) ronnie123469 PEN/JOE mcsimple chickflick75 sharky92 acrazybiker jj900                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thumbs Up Pete, thanks for a wonderful ride out today your efforts and detailed rout was not in vain I only wish Posh had been there with us. Nothing was any trouble for you and you looked after all of us you are a True Star and a great guy and I would be happy to go on any future ride outs with you matey.Handshake Ps, thanks very much for the B&B curry and the lady buds Yorky                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

Pete, thanks for being host last night, and for a cracking ride out. Had a great day, good company & a big thanks to Chickflick75 for being a fantastic pilly.
Good to see guys enjoying the day, nice to meet some new faces.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sounds like you all had a fab day  - very jealous!! i did somehow manage to travel home from sheffield uni via snake pass having gone there on my usual route of woodhead pass!!  lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had a great time and a great pilly Nice to meet other BM'ers too.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thought you had 2 pillys markie??                                                                                                                                                                             
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Many thanks pete for the time and effort taken to organise today. Fantastic tie me and amanda really enjoyed ourselves and had a fantastic ride out with fantastic copany.   Thanks again gaz and amanda x x                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Sorry missed most of you today bumped onto Boss mum, Jpharley and spotted Dave nitro riding away. Daughter fancied some fish and chips as well as a ride down on bike.

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

was so good to see everyone
hugs xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers Pete,

Great ride out on some fantastic roads with a well planned route, weather not too unkind until heading home so all in all a good day.

Bring on the next one.                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

tagged along to this with markie and pilly good day sorry we lost mcsimple somehow. oh and i like the bike behind yours markiein your profile lol

acrazybiker's Profile
acrazybiker

In: barnsley

Great ride out Pete, good to see old and new BMers, and shadowfax good to see you again after a very long time. I even enjoyed the Snake pass, even though it was pissing it down.                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

Thanks Pete,brill weekend Thumbs Up great reideout great peeps see ya all again soon  x Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

Well done Pete great day out great roads great people and more than made up with my pilly.                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Thanks Pete for a great rideout and fab day - ty Sal for putting me up and not complaining at my riding (and being a good pilly) - and gaz/amanda/sal for a good meal out saturday night. Great weekend all round yet again !!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

Thank you Markie for getting me there n home, i very much enjoyed your pilly seat Big smile ... Hope i didint crush you too much though LOL   Was good to see everyone again                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Pete for organising an absolutely brill day out... Was great to put some faces to names...                                                                                                                                                                               
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Was great to see such a good turn out Thumbs Up We enjoyed the bit of riding we did with those that came to the Dam Big smile Must say sorry to Lin, Paula and Kay for not saying bye but i thought you were coming with us Embarrassed..................................... HB x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3438 seconds. There are 632 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption