What is love

76 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2011 13:56:09 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZUs5ltgqZI

A Womans Heart Heart by Chris De Burgh.. 

Saying nowt about the artist.. but the song kinda fits it...                                                                                                                                                                              
busa1089's Profile
busa1089

In: scarborough

love is:  loving someone when you know for sure. then you lose them and see them waste away to a horrible disease but still love them!  no matter how long you live, you will always remember that love you had! and betty busa of course!!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Love is....Having a good ol' cry when bad things happen to yer bike & not bothering who sees ya.....CryHeartCry                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Love is a path in life of which has ups and downs
Love can last and love can be lost
Love each day as tommorow could be the day you fall from love
only you will know you are in love

Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

LOVE MEANS NOTHING !!!             ...to a tennis player.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

LOL....says it all, Weirdo !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

love should have a government health warning                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Love is unconditional devotion                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mmmmmmh.................LOVE?????????????????????? its very fickle.....all hearts and flowers and then all weeds and thorns...............but between the cracks new life begins and the cycle starts again ......................... we are suckers for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Love is knowing when to dive in with both feet and when to get ur running shoes on...

I still say bikes are much simpler to deal with than blokes lol                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

i still say blokes are better off with just bikes lol                                                                                                                                                                              
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Pmsl Ian... I have to say I wouldn't wish me on anyone :-) far too gobby, far too scatty, far too chaotic and I don't know when to shut up...I'm just very trying lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Eddieskidmark's Profile
Eddieskidmark

In: Worcestershire

I thought i'd found it!!!!!!!!! Then a Divorce proved me wrong!!!!!Broken Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

True love is loving someone, no matter what's wrong with them, whatever failings they may have and whatever their physical appearance is like, todays generation seem to be attracted primarily by whats on the outside and not where it matters most.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

is there one true love for everyone your sole mate? or can we have more than one throughout our lives? have to say i have never truely been in love. lust many times but it has wore off and one day u wake up and look at them then think oh my god what was i thinking.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Love is a pain in the derriere and the heart.  Simples.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 561 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption