What is love

76 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2011 13:56:09 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

From the great Bon Jovi... 

There ain't no big secret so forget all you heard.. 'cause love ain't nothing but a four-letter word... For some it's for better.. for some it's for worse... But love ain't nothing but a four-letter word.. There's no big secret so forget all you heard.. Cause love ain't nothing but a four-letter word... For some it's a blessing.. for some it's a curse... 

Soooo.. Love or Evol... for some its a blessing for some its a curse... either way it's out there and no matter how hard our hearts are.. or how much I and other people say it's not worth the pain... I think deep down.. even me the icequeen wouldn't say no if it came along again... ~ Man thats growth!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Man alive.. the pills must be bending my mind!  I did not just say that.. I am going to love vicariously through everyone else lmao!!  ~ I got a BIKE.. THAT IS LOVE!!                                                                                                                                                                             
securitybob's Profile
securitybob

In: Kettering

If I ever see it coming again i might just run a mile xD                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Ahhhhhhhhh you poor misguided lovely lad... thats the problem.. thats how we get sucked in again and again... You don't see it coming!!  Its stealth by nature.. it lulls you into a false sense of security bound in smiles and friendship and then WHAM.. before you know it you're a gonna!!
securitybob's Profile
securitybob

Dont say that....there must be hope for a love free life somehow :-( haha!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Ehhhhhhhhhmmmmm... tell any potential new lover that you're Gay?!! Could work for you...  LOL!!  My head is not on this planet today.. :D                                                                                                                                                                             
securitybob's Profile
securitybob

Hang on lets not confuse potential lovers with potential love...i have differing opinions on the two :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Ohhhhhhhh I am sooo not getting into this conversation... Not at all.. ~ I am old fashioned.. the two go hand in hand in my head but I don't judge those that like adult fun.. Definately not and likely I am missing out but hey ho.. I GOT MY BIKE!! :D                                                                                                                                                                             
securitybob's Profile
securitybob

Lol its all good, I was never big on casual relationships but after the 5 years of hell ive just been through my opinions have changed :-P                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hope there's fun and happiness on it's way for you, sb Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
securitybob's Profile
securitybob

Thanks Alice, its looking up already :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

There's a supposed Ron Jeremy quotation (probably urban myth but the quote is funny), that I simply can't repeat on here as about a third of the membership will be offended lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
321johno's Profile
321johno

In: Liverpool

love is needing to be loved?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Imagine there's no Heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people Living for today Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too Imagine all the people Living life in peace You may say that I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can No need for greed or hunger A brotherhood of man Imagine all the people Sharing all the world You may say that I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

love is .......giving up your last rolo
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would give my last rolo away, especially if knew someone called SkippyLOL

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

......staying up all night with a new baby so mum and dad could sleeeep                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Love is being able to chuck ur leg over, ride the arse off it and climbing off with a smile on ur face and a huge satisfied smile and sighing and giggling ur arse off....

Never met a bloke yet that can compete with a bike and the bonus is bikes don't roll over and fart, whinge if u don't want to hop on or dare to ask 'how was it for u?' they dont moan if u can't be arsed to shave ur legs, u don't need to feed them and u can use them and abuse them all u want without them moaning and falling out with u! So long as u give bikes plenty of tlc they don't whinge about being given a good thrapping....

Sorry guys but I'm sure you'll all agree LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't whinge about being given a good thrapping.... now where's my tlcEmbarrassed?                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

PMSL XK... awww {{{{{hugs}}}}}                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 701 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption