Stags 'N' Slags Rally

5 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2011 14:39:28 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Jac-666's Profile
Jac-666

In: West Mids
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Stags 'N' Slags   Traditional Rally Site, Bridgnorth   21st & 22nd October 2011   Friday Rock Disco   Saturday White Light Rock Disco     Good Pub Food, Traditional Ale Quiet area and the usual trophies   Maximum 200 people   Tickets £15.00 (inc. camping & badge)   Please book early to avoid disappointment!   Contact Brian on: 01543 425 795   Or send a S.A.E to: 15 Abbey Street, Hednesford, Staff, WS12 4BB   Everyone new and old welcome!!   Guaranteed to have a good time and laugh all weekend! Big smile Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
mungybear's Profile
mungybear

In: grantham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

not heard of this one...is there a clicky?                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Oooh..this would need to go onto events..but not sure if anyone around this weekend to do it for you !! Imagine you'd get a clicky link that way LOL  If you wait til early next week, there's bound to be someone around to help out. Good luck Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'm the only member of staff who looks after the calendar, unless I'm away or ill, then Matt sees to it.   I don't go to rallies so I'm here most days, so if you've got an event for the calendar bung it on and I'll add it, if it's filled in correctly LOL    Please allow 48 hours after you submit an event cos some days I get quite a lot of events to add, and most of them I have to edit; which sometimes means I have to search the net for details and info. Cheers   Didn't mean to hijack your thread Jac, soz Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Stags 'N' Slags

Traditional Rally Site, Bridgnorth

21st & 22nd October 2011

Friday
Rock Disco

Saturday
White Light
Rock Disco

Good Pub Food, Traditional Ale
Quiet area and the usual trophies

Maximum 200 people

Tickets £15.00 (inc. camping & badge)

Please book early to avoid disappointment!

Contact Brian on: 01543 425 795

Or send a S.A.E to: 15 Abbey Street, Hednesford, Staff, WS12 4BB

Everyone new and old welcome!!

Guaranteed to have a good time and laugh all weekend! Big smile Wink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 1635 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption