Southern Convoy to KISS

14 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2011 21:51:26 by W.M.F. | Go to original / last post
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone down south want to meet up somewheres on route on Friday am?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Come on folks dont make him do it alone lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I land at Harwich on Thursday night.  I'm spending the night with Moz and Aph in Chelmsford.  Riding up to Brummieland around lunchtime Friday.   You guys passing anywhere I am?  Note: I'm not a slow rider and don't wanna be trundeling along at 60 on the motorway  ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Oooh...just you be setting us all a good example Boss LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Boss Man your not abroad now you know lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Pots, I am riding up from Cornwall but meeting my little bruv on his 125 at Bristol.  Not sure anyone will want to ride with us as we won't be going very fast from Bristol onwards!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Matt you will need to eat the miles you dont want to be last man at the bar picking up the tab                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice to know you're thinking of us Boss and spending the night down there Thursday rather than get stuck in and help! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I think Boss Man should be the first one there myself lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Jennyyyyyyy - it'll be great seeing ya again - don't envy your bruv the task of riding up on a 125 from Bristol though...but good on him Thumbs Up Big smile Pots - you riding up with Debs?...oh & when you see Al - remind him what you said re - "where's your toolkit" LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol i would go all the way there but my back wont hold out that far, i might not even get to the ferry at this rate as it's flared up again.   Plus I've not seen moz and aph for years... our first BM/BikeChat couple!  :-D   I'll set off around lunchtime from their house (can't just go crash there for the nigh then bugger off straight away at the crack of dawn, I wont get to them until around 9pm the day before)   They're my excuses and im sticking with them lol.  Hope all is set up before I get there and that there's a cold beer waiting for  me ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
TBird_Steve's Profile
TBird_Steve

In: Berkhamsted

I'll be setting off midday'ish Friday. From Chesham.

Pick up the A40 - A44 - M5 for last few miles.

I'd be happy for a bit of company.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Stella, be good to see you again to. He is doing ok on his 125, ridden 240 odd miles today for work so he is getting about a bit.  I'm trying to get him to join BM so hopefully the rally will help him make up his mind.  See you there, Jenny
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Wish I was doing that well!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 640 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption