Help..me crown's fallen out !

14 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2011 18:58:04 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Anyone on here ever done successful first aid on their own dental crown ??? Heard that superglue could work but knowing me it would end in disaster!!
Skint, so loathe to go to my rip-off dentist :<<

Someone help me smile again please Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Super glue tastes a bit odd . Tends to break under impact as its quite brittle . I bet you can buy proper dental glue from the net somewhere .                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Alice, try your local dental hospital.   I did and the treatment was great and free.                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

or crown glue from chemist approx £5                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh no not good hope you managed to get it sorted out Alice.

sal x

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Aha ...crown glue......have you actually tried it oba ?? Successful??                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Alice there might be an emergency dental service at your local general hospital   are you lithping when you try to thpeak thoftly?   Mine broke off when I tucked into an incredible cold magnum ice lolly on a flight from Cape Town....Really messed up the image of international jetsetter I wished to present lol   I don't actually recall my dentist charging a right lot to stick it back on, so maybe it's worth giving your surgery a call to find out   Good luck sweetie xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Thanks, Min Hug
IMO £30-£40 (my dentist quote) seems an awful lot to apply a bit of cement and stuff it back on again
Have tried the chemist jobby..its back on, but wait and see for how long LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just think of all the training he had to do to stick your crown back. Ha!! Ha!!

When you mentioned your crown at first I thought you meant the one you wear as "Queen of the Pies!!"                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Does that mean ALice is gonna burst out of a big pie at KISS along with the blackbirds?                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Ooooh...now there's a thought, Noodles LOL Would need to be a bloody big pie to get 24 bikes in though !!!

potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

And Alice would make it a bloody HUGE pie !! Clap (just kiddin your skinny really)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

When it comes to dentistry, especially if brought into our work conversation it has been suggested to tie a long piece of sowing-thread around the tooth. Then stand behind and brace your head against some warehouse racking. The other end of thread is attached to a fork-lift-truck and within literally seconds when the FLT speeds off, your tooth is out. Sorted!

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Christ...that's a bit drastic for fixing a crown, ronaldo LOL

Up-date......DIY  dentistry still holding strong with no problems so farThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 970 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption