Time to brave the forums

40 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2007 20:05:14 by fjr_graham | Go to original / last post
lowrider69's Profile
lowrider69

In: Kingsbridge, Sou
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi lisa nice to know i,am not the only newbie on here Smile and Kwak have you ever thought of trying them all in one wind and rain proof black cotton type suits i got one its folds up into a tiny pocket like bag and goes over yer boots and leathers with out takeing all your stuff off i think there wicked, great if you wear normal  jeans a lot like i do and even good leathers will let water in after a while but these dont seem to, would not be with out mine now and cheap to mine was only £29Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

kwak u can get  some leather treatment used on horse saddles to supple them up and it is also waterproof and dont stink either its cheap i used to use it on my leathers  when couriering  never got wet                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

lowrider, I've got an all in one waterproof jobby, the elastic in the arms is so tight it near on cuts me blood supply off so I have to wear it UNDER my biking jacket AND... as I is a female it's bloody tricky getting out of it when I wanna go to the lavvy  Embarrassed   I wouldn't ride without me leathers on, I've seen the results of gravel rash, and worse, YUCK! and OUCH!   Gs, I tried that too, I must have the most UNwaterproof leather, nothing seems to keep the water out. I think the cow it came from must have lived in a shed all it's life LOL                                                                                                                                                                                    
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

gsrider - Thanks for the tip on the leather treatment.  Have got a new jacket and its still a bit stiff...!LOL   Kwak - same here wouldn't go out without leathers on, even as a pillion that I am.  Hopefully for not long now as soon to buy my first bike...Ermm   Hi also to Gixxer Davey and Flamingred...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Aww babbsy your first bike, I bet you're excited, what sort of bike would you like?                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL

i bet its going to be a er6 or a bandit Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

Excited not the word...Big smile   As its my first and have not ridden for a year cause of a back op recently. I'm looking at a Bandit600 or ER5 for now.  Would really like the ER6-F.  Want a sports but need to get a bit more road savvy first...   Any other ideas for a forgiving first bike...?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hear a lot of good things about Bandits, they look nice too, I prefer em naked tho.                                                                                                                                                                              
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

Not the biggest naked fan!! but wouldn't say no if one was given to me.   Deg... You either can mind read from Brum to Sidcup or you been yaking to Kate....!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

spookey isnt it Babbsy !                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I think nakeds good LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Now why am I not suprised at that statement oggy ? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

cbr 600 f are a really good bike very forgiveing                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Smile hi all, hope ya all ok, gotta get photo sorted, just hate the ones i got, spoke to most of you in the room, thanks for making me feel welcome, even though i don't say much lol,                                                                                                                                                                                
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi chele, welcome to the forum. It's ok the chat room is sometimes a but busy and difficult to keep up with. If you don't type for a while the 'babysitter bot' (my name for it) thinks you've fallen asleep and puts you to bed lol     Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

But you can always get back up again lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hi chele welcome to the site.  Glad the mad-ones made you feel welcome.  :-)   Get that photo up soon!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Mad? Moi? Never! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
flamingred's Profile
flamingred

In: Durham-ish

Soz i just keep poppin' up from time to time at the moWink. Just really difficult being able to get a block of time where i can keep up with all the various things i got goin on this over-sized calculator thingy majigeee. HelloHug to everyone new that i aint said hi to already on here. I quite like bandits too. The ex acquired a baby one (250) a while back. Didnt even know they existed. Was cool too. An exact Mini-Me jobbieBig smile. Would still rather have a trike thoughDisapprove. Oh One o these days i will be mobile and cool againLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Hiya flamingred nice to meet you welcome to the mad house                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0349 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption