Need some Help for Rally

13 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2011 01:15:10 by Ninja Lou | Go to original / last post
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

In: Brittany
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BeerI'm flying over to East Mids on the 8th September to go to the Kiss Rally.   Anyone got any spare camping equipment they could loan me,  Ryan air prices on carrying things like tents are astonomical Thumbs Down if anyone lives nr East Mids  would be Brilliant if someone could pick me up and deposit me on a sofa !!   I've had a very kind offer of being collected, but as the person lives quite far from the airport I feel guilty dragging them out !!  So it's really just on the offchance that someone lives next door to the big planes with a spare sofa !! Really boomer I can't fetch my bike,  but at least I'm going to get thereBeer Thanks all                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

If no one else can help i may be able to take you down there on the 8th                                                                                                                                                                              
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

may be able to help out with a spare tent
will get back to you on that one tho Beer

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Have lift some were to sleep and tent for you will
PM you when I get home                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Bill is refering to me Mickey.  I have pm you, so look forward to hearing from you

Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

anything sorted yet Mickey moo??                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

I have sorted her with tent sleeping bag helmet etc and will pick her up from the airport Thursday SmileClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Mandy you are a star :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

twinkel twinkel  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

and you saved me doing a 4 hour round trip to pick her up (which I wouldnt have minded Mic!) then lots of ferrying this end. Cheers NL see you next week.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

ok Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

dont you just lov it when a plan comes together! what a little treasure you are NL!!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

I do me best lol !                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1927 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption