Whitesnake

23 Posts | Latest reply on 28/08/2011 02:37:46 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For all you DC devotees, there is a pre-sale for three Whitesnake dates in December on Planet Rock dot Com today. London, Newport and Wolves I think                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Photographed them a few years ago - the band were great but sadly DC's voice just doesn't have it any more                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Make sure you enter any phone in competions Ronnie.   You know it makes sense Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have, after many, many years of going to see Whitesnake, finally given up.  A man who used to be my hero unfortunately no longer makes the grade and I would rather cherish the memories I have.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is it his voice bossmom or is it that his spandex strides dont fit as they should anymore ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No, just the voice, still wouldn't say no                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

one of my greatest memories of many concerts, is hearing DC belt out "Mistreated" - still get shivers down my spine at the thought. however, with the greatest will in the world, he was no spring chicken then (and i'm talking 30 years ago), so to see a former rock god as an OAP would just be depressing!!
more cocoa, footmuff and phlegm than wine, women & song!!                                                                                                                                                                               
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

After seeing DC earlier this year, I'm sad to say Boss Mom is right. His voice just doesn't cut it anymore Unhappy

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Mr Fax here .........

Agree with all thats said, I saw him in Cardif about 5-6 years ago and he had to have backing singers .... SHOCK GASP  to support his voice

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hey Filo (Fax) log in on your own account, ya lazy devil Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

rolf - its done just to confuse you Sandi !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And at £42 a ticket, he'd have to be the David I saw back in the early 80s anyway                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

trawling through my photo archives and I found some baaaaaaad shots...think I may post them tonight!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok ladies - feel free to check out the DC photo in my photos taken 2009 (I think) - be prepared to be horrified!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
46kittykatt46's Profile
46kittykatt46

In: Birmingham

Dd! That has to be the worst thing I've see this early in the morning for a while!!! All my dc illusions have been shattered!!!!!! Aaaggggghhhh!!!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ewww, I was going to say I'll take your photo and raise it with a few of my own, but I think you win!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i refuse to look - i will keep my memories!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I also looked at the piccy . .. I have one word for mr DC ... Dignity                                                                                                                                                                               
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

LOL

DD that beats mine from a couple of months ago Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i have no self discipline/restraint - i peeked & paid the price!!!!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 822 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption