Run to the Sun - Staffs

10 Posts | Latest reply on 24/09/2011 07:45:34 by Ninja Lou | Go to original / last post
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Does anyone attending this rally fancy joining one of the MAG protests on the Sunday (25th)? Suggest either:

M1 Donington Services start point or M6 Corley Services E/B

Personally the M1 Donington (J23A) start is my choice. Protest map at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/25th-Sept-2011-Action-Now...2544333196

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

don't know if any of my club are joining a run, as usually still clearing up after the rally....will check with them and Burton MAG and get back to you....I'm stuck at work on the sunday, but there fri/satday....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There's 2 runs being organised....No.1 is southbound M6 from Keele services...No.2 is northbound M1 from Trowell services...will confirm nearer the date...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There's a ride based at nearly every services on M1 northbound and M6 southbound.....check campaigns page of mag-uk.org for confirmed start points..                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Wont be at the Rally due to other commitments Friday And Saturday day time but will be doing the ride from Donington. Any one want to come and have a cuppa and cake saturday tea time ish were having a few peeps round. Let us know so We can get Cake in lol we are 2.9 miles away from Catton Park
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was gonna say "could you save a piece of cake for me, and give it to someone thats coming back to rally"...as i'll actually being busy working( really mean 'toilet cleaning'..uurrggghh..)....but not gonna hold out much hope that it won't get eaten before they get back...haha..x
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

the cake is for Saturday tea time lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

If someone comes over I will send you some back Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

il have chocalate fudge cake please                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

ha ha I do have chocolate sponge.  The choc chip cakes are going on sale in the local hardware shop :(                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 639 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption