Rivvi barn Sunday 28th August

20 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2011 10:18:48 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Me and Debs will be up Manchester way again on Sunday so will probably go to Rivvi (or maybe Squires).   Anyone else likely to be going? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

if you havent been rivvi before, give it a go!!
i will try & make it, but youngests birthday on saturday so depends on that. you going bbq the week after?? x                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

What bbq?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pots,

Try looking at the events page.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

bloomin heck pots and debs will be wearing a groove in the M6!                                                                                                                                                                                 
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Should be a good day ,lots more laughs.                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

BBZ that would be toooooo easy !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All being well, Kaycat and me will be in Glencoe this weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

with a bit of luck with the weather i'll be there on me todd coz FG will be in Greece at a family wedding but hey ho                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well if you want some company stroggy, give me a shout!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't sound like that good a turn out to say two bm'ers are all the way up from the south coast, having had their passports stamped several times on the way at various checkpoints and for some reason still being allowed to travel ooop north.                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

think everyone is up to stuff eh Confused well i will be there for definate now even if no one else turns up lol                                                                                                                                                                               
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

im doing the shiply ride out on sunday - ends up near leeds if i remember right from last year - so will go to squires this week for a change                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Me 'n Tim might make Squires if a few going, but not certain of plans yet.

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

im off to roughleys on sunday with peeps liverppol have a good day at rivvy                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I was up for a Rivi meet, but funds a bit low, so will probs stay local-ish and go to SquiresSmile

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

have a good time karey,  roughleys is at stockport

bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

According to weather forecast should be fine with light showers at 4pm ish,Ive heard that before ,Still worth the trip.

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

We were there Dave, but obviously too early for you Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Nellie and I were there, it was nice to meet the new faces and the ones we already know. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 597 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption