Tonights Fail

13 Posts | Latest reply on 22/08/2011 13:39:55 by feistygirl | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Got home from work today . Needed a piss as you do after being on the bike . Long story short... ball cock issue,, not mine the toilet .. Bit of glue and plastic disc bodge job ,,Perfect fix, done ,works a treat,,, until I tried to straighten my arm .. Somehow feck knows how I have glued my bicep to my forearm ??                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Look at the bright side mate, picking your nose will be easier lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah but I wont be able to flick them properly .. I like to get my darts throw behind it .                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

DIY surgery next ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Perhaps it's a good job you done a piss before you did the DIY, now that would have been a problem                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I hope no one from work reads this .                                                                                                                                                                              
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Rofl.... Note to self nick some adhesive remover from work just in case....

I need my shower resealing-got high off the fumes and made a right pigs ear of it and now it's lifting... Any offers?? Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

ROFLMHO sorry but that's so funny LOL    If ya can't remove it phone the A & E, at your local hospital, for advice, with the hand you can move         LOL Embarrassed Can I come to the A & E with ya? lol sorry, I'll go slap meself   I dunno about karma ratings I reckon we should be able to vote a post the funniest, this one gets mine.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I got myself loose .. I do now  however have a bald patch on my forearm .                                                                                                                                                                               
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Thank god was your arm!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

lmao LOL
sorry ktm LOL are u ok
LOL do u need a hand LOL with enything Clap

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think its time to stop mocking the afflicted . One day similar could happen to any of you intelligence at times is temporary .                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

We are mocking the SELF afflicted... you only have yourself to blame LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 669 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption