Re: Calendar Days

39 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2011 14:04:03 by Say_Ten | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Yeah more puprle lol

cheers Boss Man , makes life easier for sure :)

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Is it me or are thay very nealy the same colour                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not just you old man, I can barely see the difference, doesn't make them jump out at you that's for sure but anything's an improvement I guess.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

turn the brightness up on your monitor.  Or get a better monitor lol.   I can set it to any colour but it looks tacky. Just a different shade is the better option.   Plus you have the day names too                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ok just for JP's old eyes, I've set it to DARK GREEN.  That's very different than the blue/purple it is now.   What do you think?  Tacky or better?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

turn the birghtness up on the monitor if it dont have a steering wheel im stuffed lol Its a lap-top so got no twiddly bits on  it   thank you Matt Much better for the blind among us                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

It def stands out now lol

Matt's Profile
Matt

JP, you can definitely turn the brightness up on your laptop.  You normally have to hold down the Function or "Fn" key and then press one of the F numbers (it will be indicated as a picture of a sunshine or something and an arrow pointing up maybe).   Take a photo of your keyboard for me and I'll tell you.  Or ask V                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

wooohoooooo... I love it - the Green's deffinately garish.......but I LURVE it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just a bit bright for my slightly sensitive eyesDisapprove

JP's Profile
JP

Ill ask V she dont like it when I mess with settings   lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

It's a lot clearer to look at Matt ... Thank you :-)

only other colour I would have chosen to keep it with the BM theme is the colour you use for the background of forum posts.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

yea i could do that but it's too much of a contrast.  And I'd have to start messing with the text colours too then cos the text is light.   Simpler to just choose another dark colour and leave the text                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Erm Ermm Matt, what's the point of naming the week days? Confused once the weekend days were named I think we could work out the others lol   Cheers for adding it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Wasn't so difficult to do... took me less than 5 minutes so it was no trouble adding the weekdays.  :-D

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

All help appreciated Boss Man , it has def made it far easier to use so cheers have another John Smiths lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

a huge improvement Matt makes it much easier to use simple and effective

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Yup have to agree, the calendar is so much more user friendly, cheers me dear Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

\o/  Thanks, much easier.  I like the day names, including week days, as one usability book says "Don't make me think", so it's good that I don't have to work out the days from the weekends ;)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 631 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption