Been in acident

48 Posts | Latest reply on 29/08/2011 14:24:39 by KarenTwickenham | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hiya Chris ,
Sorry to hear about your accident xxxx   Hope your on the mend soon   Karen                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

On the plus side you now have a street fighter project to keep you busy in winter ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

ey up mad one big hugs for ya xxxxxxxx

mind it'll give u chance to sort out them tshrts for me lol

BJ xxxxxxxxxx

mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Awwww chris! Here's hoping u mend quickly and the tw@ gets what he deserves! Take care

Cat x                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi Madscotts, not chatted to you on here, but all the same wish you a speedy recovery and hope they throw the book at the asshole who did this to you.
Ian

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Cheers all

Looks like the bike is a write off so now a fight to get money I suppose

bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Best wishes for a full and rapid recoveryThumbs Upsorry the bike's written off after all the time spent on it.

lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Sorry to hear about your accident and hoping you well enough to be back on the road soon. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

there's a cold beer waiting for ye on the bar  Beer
                                                            Hug                                                                    xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry to hear about your accident madscots, hope everything gets sorted soon Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

At least if it's a write off the quote should be sorted soon and if he went through a red light that liability sorted out straight off Hun-once liability is sorted it's only a matter of weeks before it's paid out but doesn't make up for what happened... Think u should be able to put the knobhead in front of a firing squad or at least get his licence taken off him...

Good luck :-)
madscots's Profile
madscots

Was a lass driving and looks like Police are charging for it so that's sorted.  Gonna be a month or two before I can ride again.  They are saying I've got to get Physio on my hand, shoulder and leg due to the damage Cry

All this from a 15mph but I will say one thing it was my gear that saved me from a lot worse.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry to hear about your accident. hope there's no lasting effects. you should sue the tits off her. all women should be banned. full stop.                                                                                                                                                                             
roadknight's Profile
roadknight

In: irthlingbough

madscots good kit is a life saver ... hope you are well soon ..                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

@busafeller - I'm not sure everyone would agree with your last statement!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL.  women and things with motors in them dont mix. women are meant to be driven around.

madscots's Profile
madscots

how to kill a thread lol                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hey Mad one sorry to hear of your accident hope your feeling more yurself soon though .... One thing though i was knocked of april 2010 soft tissue damage to right leg still under hospital for it to just been referred to ortho now as physio cant do anymore for me ... hope you have better luck Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Aww Mad, truly sorry about your best mate (your bike) and wish you a quick recovery Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham

You'll be back!   All the best m8 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 867 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption