Been in acident

48 Posts | Latest reply on 29/08/2011 14:24:39 by KarenTwickenham | Go to original / last post
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hi folks just to let u know I've been in an RTA while on bike and bit bashed up

I was on bike coming through a junction on green when a car driver shot through a red light.  I have muscle and tendon damage to right leg, left hand with serious shoulder damage.  I'll be out of action for a while as I'm going to need physio to repair the damage.

The bike is in poor shape and a 50/50 right off, if anyone who has seen the bike knows I've spent a lot on it so not a happy bunny.  Police arrived same time as ambulance and got everything sorted.  I have cops visiting me on Monday to take a statement and list of injuries.

just thought let ya know guys
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Awww madscot real sorry to read that, typical that it was the car drivers fault. I know you say your bike is a mes and you aint happy, but a bike can be replaced, you cant!! Wishing you a speedy recovery xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Chris how awful.....  take it easy and get yourself mended asap

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bad news Madscots,

Get well soon, like brobress says even though money spent bike is easier to replace, concentrate on your recovery.                                                                                                                                                                              
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Hope your recovery is a speedy one and driver gets what they deserve!

Take care Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bad news, mad. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.Thumbs Up   Let us know what punishment the driver getsAngry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just have to be thankful you're still here to tell the tale, hope you're better soon                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Swift recovery m8, like everyone says bikes are replaceable. Peeps aren't. Hope your back on two soon ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

big but gentle hugs xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Hope you heal soon Chris x                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

That's really bad news. You take care of yourself madscots                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Bugger :<< Hope the nurses compensate for the pain Wink

Guess we'll be seeing a lot more of you on here too LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

get well soon buddy, sorry to hear of your accident !!                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

lemme at em.... Chris Hug gentle hugs hun xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

So sorry to hear Madscots, hope your better soon, speedy and full recovery wished to ya xxxxx

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Sorry to hear this MM, best wishes to you.                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

As said speedy recovery to you I expect the car driver will blame you because you are a biker therefore you shouldn't have been on the road in the 1st place                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Sorry to hear that Chris.  Like others have said, hope you have a speedy recovery, and thankfully you're not a 50/50 right off Thumbs Up Tek care Hug  xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

hehe been a right off for years Karey

Thanks all just gutted this will take a chunk out of my summer riding. 

I got cops coming to see me Monday so will let you know what happens.  I hope she's charged as then be easier to get Ins sorted.  I got legal cover so will see what the lawyers say also.
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

hope you are ok and back on the road sooner rather than laterX                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 763 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption