No Bull Just Beer And Bikes 26th to 29th Aug

26 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2011 22:33:30 by Rhidragon | Go to original / last post
muttley's Profile
muttley

In: Worcester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just got back from what has to be the best rally I've been on. Was a last minute decision to go and I'm so glad I did. Fabulous ride through Worcester, Leominster etc. Excellent facilities, 8 quality bands on site (including Quo Motion who were way better than Status Quo at the Bulldog Confused), with an excellent sound and light set up. A further 6 live bands in town in the daytime with free transport, Beer at £2.60 a pint so not ripped off, and the best thing about it all was the welcome from the whole of the town. This will be the first rally written on the 2012 calendar, can't wait.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

that sounds like a real recommendation muttley - looking forward to next years already! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Thanks Trish

sounds better than the wet kiss I got off my drunken mate this weekend

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Can promise you a KISS clarkee, but it would seem that my smile wont be very Ultrabrite Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Haha hope all you that missed this are kicking yourselves................Best get there next may bank hol to make up for it!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

Already on my calender for next year.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 538 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption