No Bull Just Beer And Bikes 26th to 29th Aug

26 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2011 22:33:30 by Rhidragon | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey people whats happening???? Hardly anyone down for going to this, which, in my opinion is prob the 2nd best Rally (KISS got to be best of course). So if anyone wants to go, give us a shout!!!!   Tis in lovely Builth Wells, great music, fantastic Showers(free), free tractor ride into Builth for more music and beer and its 4 day rally cos bank hol.   Come on people, you wont regret it!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...1360                                                                                                                                                                             
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

I'll be there wenders :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

hmmmmm ... Ian is flying that weekend ... Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Ooooh this looks good, will do me best to get there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Ha best had be Blackberry!!!!!!!!   Tis an awesome event and you'll laugh ur socks off watching the guys falling off the Rodeo Bull!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

I'm with Wenders (not in the biblical sense of course) Embarrassed

A great weekend. Supremely well organised, not in the way (Yorks) MAG do it, but in the way a community (such as Helmesley village) might do it, if they didn't have MAG to do it for them. A community that REALLY wants you to be there.

Plus some of the best riding in the British Isles, both getting there and throught the Brecons. Come on down..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Hiya Desres, You tell em Des!!! They dont know what they are missing!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

I absolutely loved the tractor-bus running between the the site and the town and the fact every pub has live music on all day. It's like a boozy-biker-street-party, with games, music etc. A gem of a rally. Best kept secret on the calendar in my view Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

6 of us going to this, me and 5 non BM mates.  Have been going for the last few years so, agree with all the previous comments.  Builth Wells is great, at least two good pubs with live music or you can stay on site.  Very friendly and well run rally.  Agree with Desres, best kept secret on the calender......lets keep it that way eh?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

this sounds fab but my youngests birthday 27th  so no can do! xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

MandyO1,  you should come down for the sunday then!.  Couple of years ago 4 of us did this event.  We never go until the Saturday because of work. One of my mates actually forgot his tent so, doubled up with another mate on the Saturday night.  Then Sunday morning early, rode home to Poynton, near Stockport to get his tent and came straight back. Got to admit, he really loves the ride down there too.

Errr think you're a bit nearer too ??
wenders's Profile
wenders

Hahahahaha 2 sleeps left til the Bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

Two bloody night shifts for me wenders.  Mind you, I am at home tonight                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

have fun folks :)                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

What another bloomin awesome long weekend!!!!!!!!!   Great bands, not bad weather, really nice people, just all in all a fantastic event as always!!!!!!   Darkone, now know why your a shady dude......absolutely fantastic voice mate!!! Pleasure to meet ya and Clarkee too, hope ya all got home safe and sound!!                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

What a crackin' party!! Paul "Darkie" (TDO) should be canonised. What a fabulous bloke; His voice is merely a reflection of the depth of his heart. You saved my weekend mate. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

Fantastic Weekend.

Great bands Great People.

Agree with Desres and Wenders concerning TDO, Fantastic voice and Top bloke too.

Was great to meet (for the first time) The Dark One and Desres, see clarkee again (and his friends)

Love ya new pic wenders.

Will get the pics sorted, as some how i managed to take about 200!!!

Looking forward to may.                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

The best of times, for sure!.

Great to meet Wenders for the first time and meet Rhidragon again.  Sorry I didnt get to meet Desres and TDO.

This is a cracking event, done it a fair few times now.

Highlights for me, the ride down with my friends Clive, Mex, Rob, Tony and John and the ride home again.  The Gastric Band who played the White Horse on Sunday afternoon.
All the crowd at the back of the Fountain on Sunday, who were trying to get the passing Rally cars to do wheel spins and rev the b******S off thier cars.  Particularly the lady who kept walking into the road, to bare her boobs as encouragement.  The stunned look on one young drivers face was priceless!.
Devious,who played at the rally on Sunday and meeting my friend Sue, (Sachysue on here) and her partner Steve.

Weekends dont get better than this.  Great place, great people = great time
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

HugClarkee, so chuffed that you had a great time.   Oh and Clarkee, did I mention to you that I was going to be on 'hugging' duty at KISS.  Just how many great weekends will you be able to handle?  LOL   Hug  Hug                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 550 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption