attendees

85 Posts | Latest reply on 22/08/2011 10:35:10 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

jp,,,the attendees list is a good thing for those who want to be part of one group,,,,,so some one can organise tent spaces etc,,,,,but other peeps can have thier names on events page and camp etc away from the group with other friends etc,,,,,this will apply to meets etc,,,,,there were a few peeps on events for rock and bike which were there and they were not on attendees list to camp with group,,,,example that it works !!!!
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Yes I agree but why put your name down for something you have NO interest or intention of going to all thay are doing is boosting there karma                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll agree with that jp,,but why let it bother anyone,,,,to me it will only bother those who are bothered about karma anyway,,,which is a minority as most peeps think its bull anyway,,,ive never looked at this karma thing at all and dont see why others should......
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nowt wrong with a bit of healthy discussion - and it obviously gets people thinking which, again, is a positive thing!x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

The only problem with attendence lists, on the forums, is for standard members who would like to join in with the BMers, they can't add their name to the list, however...they can meet up when they get there, providing someone has got a BM flag or some other means of I D-ing the BM group.    Standard members can add to their profile that they are going to an event and would like to meet up / camp with the others, I'm sure an organiser or moderator can sort them out via PMs?   There's always a way round most things. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 543 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption