Free camping weekend at Friskney 26/29th August

55 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2011 22:42:36 by Simon66 | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Shell it's got to be Saturday so be there, you'l upset me if your not                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

If any one coming on Sat or Sun could let me know what time we can arange to meet you, befor 11 would be best, PM me if you need my number                                                                                                                                                                             
bbbent's Profile
bbbent

In: Nottingham
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

should arrive about diner time/early afternoon Saturday all going well, just depends on flight sheduale Friday night/ Sat morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

So what you doing BBB are you flying over from Notts.be good to see you will PM my number                                                                                                                                                                             
bobbyfrankenstein's Profile
bobbyfrankenstein

In: Buxton
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

i aim for about 2pm saturday, was hoping for a little earlier, no flight problems for me, just a daughter who wants a lift before i set off!                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry Bill i am now working Saturday and Sunday now. Unhappy Hope you all have a great Bank Holiday weekend Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bbbent's Profile
bbbent

In: Nottingham
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

No not flying in, it's just that if LEJ can get the aircraft up and on its way to us on time the the end of the shift won't be such a rush. See you all there.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

have fun folks :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Hi folks late notice but i have nothing on for this weekend.
Free camping behind a biker pub, The Anchor Inn at Friskney about 10 miles south from Skegness.
Live group on the Saturday night.
Shower and toilets open all night.
www.anchorfriskney.co.uk
come for 1night or 3
Handy for Cadwell park if anyone going there
no need to book just turn up

cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Good weekend, weather stayed dry for the weekend except for one down pour on Sat evening. Ride out to Mablethorpe on Sunday then back to Skegness for a icecream and the beach The Anchor pub is well worth a visit and i'll be more than happy to go back again Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yet another cracking weekend wiv some great peeps.Big smile   And I don't think the National Pool Team should be unduly worried.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Smashing weekend Smile will deffo go back there !
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Another stunning weekend put on by Bill, LOL i just cant believe the weekends away i'm having this year just keep getting better and better, by the time the KISS gets here we'll be in for absolutely brilliant weekend so get yourselves there folks
 Thanks to every one who turned up, think it was 17 including the new adopted member we took on, there were 3 different biker clubs there each with around 20 member and the locals, it turned out to be a great weekend despite me riding there in the rain on Friday and thinking i was going to be by myself, but come Saturday and they all rolled in, anyone who needed a new tent missed out as 4 were left and up for grabs which of coarse our members took the best of.
 It's a great venue and we've been  invited back for Halloween, if any of you fancy it let me know, theres parking for camper vans and a large caravan we can use, or the hardy ones camp with there 4 season sleeping bags
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Glad you had fun but weres my donkey ?????                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Glad you all had a good weekend; unfortunately I was tied up with work and couldn't even get up for a day. Don't forget the Autumn Camp is at this venue in October. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1813                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 643 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption