12 men Wanted for Xmas Calendar

73 Posts | Latest reply on 30/04/2012 10:26:52 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok, let's get this organised. If anyone can arrange the printing of the calendar please step forward.   If you're willing to pose please PM me. We need 12 male and 12 female models. The studio is in Peterborough but can arrange individual shoots around events and not bother with the studio if beed be. If shooting in the studio it is possible to bring a bike in also. Would be ideal to get everyone in the studio at the same time as I can only blag the use of it so many times without paying the rental cost.   Right, who's in?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I know Bj had a lot in place for this last year but due to other events ran out of time I know she had spoken to printers and other people and was going to pick it up this year                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

had it all sorted
but bj had already got it sorted

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I'm still up for getting me kit off for charity!!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

i've popped down the shops and bought a chest wig,superglue(to repair dragon and sheep),so i'm ready to do the pouty thing....a little to the left,eh                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Er...Simon, why 12 FEMALES? The title states 12 MEN wanted Confused    I answered that one myself, Simon, when I read the previous page. I missed it before.  Embarrassed    As you were LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Is this still a charity calender ?

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

The original idea was for 12 guys only and to make it a charity calendar for prostrate cancer, for which you need Cancer Research Support and thumbs up before you can go ahead.  The biggest outlay is for printing unless you know a man who can :)                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

im good with a camera....                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Think this should be done at events and pics not done to order so just normal pics that turn out really good                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Normal pics of semi-naked men at an event?  I'm obviously going to the wrong events lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Only fare they do one for the lads to me thinks                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Not trying to be a party pooper, but to produce a calendar for charity is not just about taking the pics.  Printing and advertising costs money, you also need liability insurance if you are setting up specific shoots.  To make folk realise its for charity you need to get the charities permission and consent to use their logo to prove its legitimacy.  Some charities will not endorse anything deemed rude.  The original idea was for 12 guys to dress up in a daft way and have their pic taken next to their bike in aid of prostrate cancer, pretty sure nakedness or semi nakedness was never mentioned lol

You then need to persuade shops to sell them :)

Hard work and lots of complications, so good luck lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 610 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption