Texting

9 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2011 12:27:36 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
red_daytona's Profile
red_daytona

In: Northallerton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just been behind a future motorcycle accident waiting to happen! Coming down a country road and there is a 50cc windback in front which in turn is right up the arse of the car in front of him. His head keeps bobbing up and down and then I realise the twat is only texting someone whilst riding (like a dick I must add). Then he suddenly took a left turn without any indicating or braking whatsoever.   Thing is that I am sure that it is the same dick that has done this trick in front of me before too, after pulling out in front of me without doing any lifesaver, using his mirrors and not even indicating  the first time.   Makes my p*ss boil! Rant over.                                                                                                                                                                             
shaggy101's Profile
shaggy101

In: southampton

ah yet another for the DARWIN AWARD then!!!   muppets   Shaggy                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

what a twCensoredt                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Why are these people even on the road, get a dv camera and get him off.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i txt whilst on my scooter all the time....its a mobility scooter mind!!

but seriously, he is going to hurt himself one day. and lets hope its only himself.

roadknight's Profile
roadknight

In: irthlingbough

was he one of these wereing' tracky bottoms, trainers, a coat that wouldnt stop s**t and his lid straps not done up,,, and when he falls off its our fault Angry,,
he was only texting cos he could hear over the wind noise or was it from the hair dryer engine.Clap..
tw*t                                                                                                                                                                              
red_daytona's Profile
red_daytona

In: Northallerton

Uncanny Roadknight! Also no gloves either....                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

An absolute fookin a**hole!!!! They think its clever stupid ppl!! Lets hope he dont hurt no one!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I’m sure its been scientifically proven that texting whilst driving or riding is on par with drink driving.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 1578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption