OMG Motorcycles Aldridge

8 Posts | Latest reply on 15/08/2011 12:22:18 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Pete_GSX-R's Profile
Pete_GSX-R

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all just wanted to let you know about a motorcycle repair and serviceing centre ive been to latley OMG Motorcycles in aldridge got speaking to the guy up bassetts pole and went in to have a service on my TL1000R cheap price and great job, anyway the other day i had the bike fail to start while out on a ride called Roy at OMG and without me even asking he came out and picked me and the bike up susequently the problem was a fault within the fuel tank which it took him a while to find but he only charged me labour as there were no parts needed which i think would have been 3x the amount if id gone elsewhere and probably would have chaged me for a part or two i didnt need, very honest guy and well worth a vist if you need anything doing or looking at on your motor. Cheers All lets hope the weathers out this weekend!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thats good pete.Great to know there are some people that go the extra mile to customers..                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

sounds like a good guy & no call out charge ,Could you add phone no,worth having on mobile for future rides out/events in that area if needed Thumbs Up

Pete_GSX-R's Profile
Pete_GSX-R

Yeah hes handy to know as theres not that many repair places round that just do bikes and nothing else, the number is 01922459009 his unit it of middle more lane west pretty much two seconds from the town centre                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well its good to find a new bike shop   but could you post the address so we can find it please                                                                                                                                                                              
Pete_GSX-R's Profile
Pete_GSX-R

Yeah sure big clive  its Unit 3,Walkfern building,middlemore lane west,aldridge WS9-8BG ( its behind the Pit Stop cafe) so at least you can have a sandwich from your vist ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Thats great will keep this for my son lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks i need some work doing on new bike  they are the closest to me                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1097 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption