calender

39 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2011 13:03:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Yeah... ok Sandi.... a purely random choice i suppose.....    Yes, Trish, totally random. I did that on purpose so folk wouldn't say I was biased towards men that I know. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Can i keep my hat on??? Embarrassed   Keep it on what? Confused    LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ah but what about the paranoia that the non selected ones will feel?

And if you do a bloke one its only fair that a female one is done too                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would not feel paranoia at being rejected . Selected would be where paranoia lies . . . . arrrg Everyone's looking at me . . Run . I think I would prefer just a calendar of our bikes . As most of us here are single it easier to photograph your bike than it is yourself without help. Or even better than that what about a sunflower calendar. . I have some very big sunflowers :-D
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yup was discussed in detail whilst we were at Barmouth, but I have not heard anything since,                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Shadowfax: Ah but what about the paranoia that the non selected ones will feel? LOL Shadow, are you feeling paranoid? it wouldn't be fair for me to nominate you as we met years ago.   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Katooom: I have some very big sunflowers   I'll have to take your word for that LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sandi Shocked You doubt my prowess ... Check out my profile Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Profile checked out, and you're right Katooom, you do have big uns LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hey I'd be up for it, but I doubt anyone would want gorp at me for too long, infact you might have to give it away!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i will volenteer   but i will need to be the center pages to get my belly in the photo   oh did you say calender   bummer                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

I think it would definatley be a good idea to ask for volunteers first and make a list,, Then get all the female members of BM to vote.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks sandi with the musclesLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Boody bet you would like to see the proof shots firstWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

The original idea was as Stroggy said to promote cancer and is still going ahead with the approval of cancer research uk allowing us to use there crest and help promote and advertise it :)

They have asked if we can do it next year to coinside with their anniversary year

Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

well i'll put meself up for nomination anyway and will just take pot luck if it goes to votes coz there's so many volunteers Cry any numbers on how many brave souls have put their names forward?

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Follow the link if you want to volunteer to take part   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=8613                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'm not sure about voting - seems a bit mean!! see how many names you get first - maybe a montage could be called for?? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

you just want a sneak preview mandy LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great idea and for such a good cause too. Look forward to seeing the end product Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7661 seconds. There are 1347 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption