knott end

37 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2011 22:14:32 by kwak72 | Go to original / last post
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

@Dave- Yeap, helmet doesn't fit, new one Sat! The bike couldn't cope with the sudden change, decided to spit its' dummy and breakdown on purpose.LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

Im such a fool,i should of known what reply id get off you dave (can we have a smiley face that gives a one finger salute just for BBZgazillion) please BB Big smile x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Mark,

I thought it was a sophisticated alarm, that wouldn't let you take the bike coz you didn't look like the real owner any more.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jackie,

I'll just imagine you sent me that smiley and keep my wits about me when I see you next. Ouch

Can I have a smiley that blows kisses as apologies to Jackie or one that waves a white flag of surrender?? Or Both.

PLEASE!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

first thing that entered my head after that post,was a vision of Alice sat on her upturned canoe waving a white flag and singig the dido song "i will go down with this ship"

HeartThats for you Dave x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha!! Ha!!, Nice one Jackie, I'm so glad there wasn't a spelling mistake there with that singers name.

Heart I'll send one right back with a hug Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

heyhey Roody  lol x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What's wrong with dodo apart from the fact I'm not sure she would want to be called that.

What were you thinking of Jackie? Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

DILDO silly                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OOOOHHHH!!! That's a big one. Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I've added this event to the calendar for those who have photos and want to add them to the photo page   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2097                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Thanks for that Sandi.   I prefer to view the pic's via the events board rather than go through someone's profile. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Y W Trish Oh I love to have a rummage thro folks profiles to look at their photos lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I prefer to view events pics all in one place because I am lazy Sandi Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Thanks Sandi, I've uploaded the few photos I took onto the events page now Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

sorry kwaks was trying to see the family resemblance but couldnt find the photos Confused    Sounds like you all had a good time Hug   Me too Sandi hope they dont think I am perving Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

oops sorry, mum and dad were on crimewatch last week thought they might be recognised lol x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.7813 seconds. There are 863 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption