knott end

37 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2011 22:14:32 by kwak72 | Go to original / last post
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wed 3rd august knott end meet anyone fancy it, i'll be over about 7.00                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Yup should be there, a bit later than 7:00 though Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

May well be there, no taking the p*** out of my hair or I'll just keep my helmet on LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Does that mean you've taken a bigger plunge than we did at weekend and had it cut??

shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Im in brighton this morning... But I will try mymy best :) I will drive my truck to hell and back to check out marks hair cut lol                                                                                                                                                                              
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

i would of cut it for you mark Wacko i did my NVQ hairdressing 21yrs ago Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
triple1's Profile
triple1

Yeah, took the plunge, just hope the breeze isn't too strong LOL.

See you there.

bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

hope your soon back on the road triple1,apart from your breakdown was a good night,enjoyed meeting bm members thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
triple1's Profile
triple1

Home, RAC fixed bike at the roadside, worn sprocket nut was the culprit.

Thanks to Karen & Pete for hanging on until bike was repaired.

bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

@321johno your going to get a reputation 1st a squirrel and tonight nearly a cat !! nice bit of braking thoughClap                                                                                                                                                                              
321johno's Profile
321johno

In: Liverpool

just got in was great to see everyone.Glad you got sorted mark Thumbs Up  No way could I have hit the cat with H R C shouting  down my ear watch the catEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice to meet you all tonight, your just as lovely in person as on this site. Like your new hairdo Mark I see Blackberry got loads of pictures Smile My obvious nervousness will fade as I get to know you all Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Had a good night yet again Big smile the food was lovely Big smilewhat a great bunch people...............

@ mark glad you got home pal let me know if you got sorted with parts for bike.......... 

@john/steve Glad you mist the cat HRC would of never forgiven you LOL

@just me nice to meet you lastnight but if your nerves are getting the better of you i will take a rain check on a tattoo off you 

@onabikeagain good to see you again, are you going to wales????                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Put the few pics I took on my profile as no event listed .... got a couple of good shots of front and back of Mark's new hair do.  Big smile

kwak72's Profile
kwak72

Thanks peeps, was another nice little gathering and even my DAD turned up lol lovely weather and great people x

no comments on how we lookalike its just not true. and ive had a shaved the beard off shawy thanks for pointing it out haha LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is Mark joining the BBZ & Shawy hair cut crew??

Does helmet wobble on his head now he hasn't got the curls to pack it out, or does he wear his beanie underneath it?? LOL

Jackie, beard??? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Ha you'd noticed his curls had gone too eh?!  I thought they were quite sweet Smile.

Jackie's dad was there last night.  Myself and Shoreeee thought she looked like him, apart from his beard of course....                                                                                                                                                                              
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

hey Dave i put two pics on my profiles for comparison, now tell me i dont look like my mother  lol x                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

oooohhh you look like them both!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is DAD joinin BM, will he be kwak followed by his year of birth??

Jut looked at the pics and you deffo look like DAD, even the beard. Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption