Tattooists!!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 04/06/2008 05:06:12 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
gruff's Profile
gruff

In: chesham bucks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

want a small tatoo on my neck (backoff) how many sittings would it take? havent had one before                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi gruff it would probably depend on the the design, how much detail there is to it, and your pain threshold I would think.   My son's first tattoo was a tiger's head, on his chest, he only had the whiskers done on his first sitting cos it hurt too much. He had to have numbing cream to finish the tat off. He's had a few more since then but dunno if he still needs anaesthetising.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

If its small it should on take one sitting, and all depends on how intricut the design is and how many colours, you can always go in and ask, most tattoist are more than happy to discuss things in length before you deside.                                                                                                                                                                             
Chocolate48's Profile
Chocolate48

In: Leicester

Any chance of u sending me ur link too pleaze Jude. Bout due another tatt Smile. Thanks.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i wanna goat!anyone good at goats heads ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Chocolate48's Profile
Chocolate48

Yes tangoman.........u are nuts u know !! lol LOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

assit ave a go !!i'm a capricorn[like jesus!]an an ole goat!!see!!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Chocolate48's Profile
Chocolate48

Well u aint gonna get ur goat done at the Ink n Iron thats for sure. N how u know Jesus was a Capricorn,,,,,,,,,he could have been born in the summer n they altered it so they could have a holiday in the wintertime. lol. Leave it with me I'm sure there must be a tattoist who can do goats LOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

sposed to get one done a yr ago as part of my 60th year on the planet yr but wimped out!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I'll hold your hand TM xx                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i'll do it!!!!x                                                                                                                                                                             
Chocolate48's Profile
Chocolate48

U'll love it when its done TM. I have got a few now .........its addictive. Love mine LOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Message posted by Scary on 10 April 2008 at 12:45    Click here to report this post to a moderator Scary @ 10/04/2008 12:45:56 Click here to report this post to a moderator
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

same prob as me scary some images are not copyable[is that a word!]i tryed to post some goats heads from google images but couldnt do it!!maybe some nerd can tell us why?                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Tell you what Tm, you book in somewhere for next Wednesday afternoon and I'll come over for moral support, and pick you up after you've fainted...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

get piccy's  scarey  thoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Thanks Nina I forgot all about this.....So TM when are we gonna get you inked?????                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

almost had one on holiday cos the tattooist was female an gorgeous but to busty to fit me in!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I don't think its mandatory to squeeze into clevage whilst having a tatt done!!!!lol                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i need comfort!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 2039 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption