Tattooists!!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 04/06/2008 05:06:12 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
jude831's Profile
jude831

In: COVENTRY
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Tongue Just to say hi to all you tattopoists/tattoo artists and hope you all doing well and keeping busy!!!! mwah xx     Tat2s By Jude xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Nice one Jude, do you have a website?                                                                                                                                                                              
jude831's Profile
jude831

only a chat thingy lol will message it you xx                                                                                                                                                                             
jude831's Profile
jude831

anyone else want to see any pics let me know will send you some links                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yep send me  a link hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

go for it jude, end us a link   Mr Shaggy                                                                                                                                                                             
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

In: Sheffield

Oh yes linkies are good.. ive nearly finished the design for my next tattoo.. well i have 2 designs but i can't pick lol

and then there's the where shall i get it done question.. oh god so much to decide

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

yes i too would like the link as well Jude as want another tattoo where do u live, you do them at home you say, and do you do yer own designs then, so many questions need to check where you live a nice ride out a tattoo and home for tea sounds like a plan (I like to make plans) Although sayimng that i dont always get round to them all because i make far too many lmao Confused   thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
jude831's Profile
jude831

ShockedJust seen a spelling mistake at top of page!!! i meant tattooists and tattoo artists lol . Thanks ev1 hagd xx
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

thanks Jude SmileCool                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Nice piece of advertising there Jude good on ya. Send us a link please Thank you and hope u r busy                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

she will be when me n bettyboop come up for our's woooooooohooooooooooo n yyyeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol                                                                                                                                                                              
jude831's Profile
jude831

Stern Smileooops not ad really just seeing how many other tattooists are on here lol and evryone asking for links pmsl cool -yes am getting very busy tattooing 2 people in an hour yippeeeeee! so will catch you good people laterz hagd all and mwah   lol@ Rc yes bet you keep me busy hun oh did i say if anyone gets me customers they get discount well now you know haha xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well got one bettyboop comin with me.......so do i get discount? lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
jude831's Profile
jude831

WinkBig smile of course xx
RC's Profile
RC

well yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rattler's Profile
rattler

The plane boss, the plane! oh wrong tattoo. Plucking up the courage to get one. don't really know what i would want.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

ROFPML at Fantasy Island, rattler you are a card LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol i want a buffalo but buffalo don't seem to come out very well (well when i draw thwm they dont lol)Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

hey Jude wud like that link too plez x Wink I like looking at pictures!.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6523 seconds. There are 1651 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption