How much do you like your bike?

28 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2011 23:15:17 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

my bikes my beauty and the beast, beauty when i sit around lookin at it and the beast when iam on the open road, what more can i say guys, you probably think im bloody bonkers, stay safe guys.                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Awwwww i luvs me little Flossy i suppose, bless her cotton socks.......But i dream of a Zephyr 1100                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i love my bike :-) Missing her like mad while the alternator gets fixed, 3 days till i get her back and counting Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I love bikes to much the money  I had put aside to bet a new bathroom fitted , i blew on another bike ...rofl                                                                                                                                                                              
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

well, just worked out since divorce  (i am not bitter, no i`m not,  almost moved far enough away, new zeland)   i have spent twice as much on italien redness than houses, never mind servicing and tyres (gulp, 25,000miles worth a year or so) and "esential" leather, spare leathers, gortex, luggage, pasports and ferry tickets,   love my bike? nope.   goes too fast, have to keep trying to end up with perfectly worn tyres, has had me in far too many conversations with friends in blue, keeps waking me up at stupid o` clock in the a.m on days off, only to find myself in skye, wales or france or spain or italy by supper time.   love it? nope.   last night had trouble sleeping after it made me see if the new screen was more effective at reducing wind noise/turbulance over different road types and velocities....   (yes it is) but the shaking inside my head def kept me awake after i got in.   love it ? nope.   its a lot of fiendishly over priced bits of metal and plastic annodised redness and carbon (oooooh carbon) right up untill the second the engine fires.                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Decorating or ride - well I guess the walls can wait for another weekend. And yes i do love the bike !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile I love my hettie the hornet sooooo much Big smile She was my present to myself when Ex moved out and I had to sell my dream house....But guess what... give me Hettie any day to the house and the Ex Wink  I have waited 14 years for a hornet 250 and the wait was worth it love her to bloody bits and I dont know what i would do if I dropped her OMG cant even think of it Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

have loved every bike I've ever owned

a car is a box which gets me from A to B

my bike takes me to places I would only want to go to on 2 wheels
my bike makes mr & mrs average think I'm weird and I like that - cus I am!
my bike has helped me make amazing friends who love their bike too
my bike has looked after me through thick and thin and has always been there when I need a friend

love my bike? absolutely!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 452 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption