How much do you like your bike?

28 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2011 23:15:17 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just had an Hour of pure bliss around the Lincolnshire rds and I'm buzzing. I love my bike so much, feels like i want to cuddle it!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I could think of great sporting, thrilling events I’ve done in life but nothing gives as much enjoyment from the word go, as riding my bike.                                                                                                                                                                              
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

A lot !     In fact  .......    Hug  This much.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Think its safe to say a lot                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Love it , tho it's up for sale as want a bigger bike, will be very sad to see it go                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

There's nothing more in the world than my beastie, love her to bit's. She never nags me and lets me ride her whenever I like. Who can ask for more than that? TongueTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Weirdo, please tell me that's not your boat you're standing on!    I actually don't love my bike.  Comfortable to ride, looks nice, shiny and clean, just haven't formed the usual bond with this one :(.  Still love to go out on it though, just doesn't provide the grin factor I've got from others.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Same here love going on my bike and even though i dont use it much id miss it if she wasnt there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lots, 

Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham

I love to throttle both of mine..............it's all said in the best possible taste!! lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Greg62's Profile
Greg62

In: Chesterfield

I recently swapped a safe 'n' sensible Kawa ER5 for a VFR750 which may have had one careful owner, but I think it was some time ago!

I never felt like taking the ER5 out just for the hell of it, nor did I enjoy working on it. I always take the scenic route on the VFR; it's now roadworthy, and over the winter I'm going to tidy it up properly. A year-round hobby!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm in love with this engine almost as much as I've loved 2 strokes in the past.  I still crave a 350LC though :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Eddieskidmark's Profile
Eddieskidmark

In: Worcestershire

I love my bikes! I liked my ex!   My bikes are still here!   Shes long Gone! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Boss Mom-"Weirdo, please tell me that's not your boat you're standing on! "     ok... that's not my boat i'm standing on.     LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I like it a lot, and when i have mi biking trousers on it gives people the horn, cos i'm like that. or did i dream it tee heee and that is 3 e's so i must be sexy, if it was 4 i might go blind and god knows if it was 5.                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

I love my RubyHeart
she's a bit like me really,  can be a bit clunky and awkward and can take a while to start first thing in a morning

but she's all mine

Best birthday present I ever bought for myself Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well i love my bike A LOT Heart Heart Heart   Having had a few !! the SP1 was awesome round corners and so involving just bloody uncomfortable on long rides, same as my last CBR1000RR,   This one having had a bout  week or so (GSXR1000K5) is just bloody awesome in 'every' respect i can see why Bike Mag rated it so highly in last months issue.   It's just intoxicating Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I love my superduke ,it gets cleaned as much as ridden .
 However my blade is a neglected abused commuter hack that gets dumped in a London bike bay without so much as a steering lock . So unloved it aint even allowed a piccy in my gallery .                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Ofc I love my bike so much we are getting married and expect to have children !

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I love my bike heaps and heaps and I feel quite physically sick myself cos she's so poorly....I hate thinking of her sitting out there with a hole where her starter motor should I'm really miserable actually and going to go and take the cover off and give her a kiss and a hug cos it's not her fault she won't start                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 464 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption