hello

22 Posts | Latest reply on 07/08/2011 20:39:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi Guys & Gals,
Recently joined and thought I would say hello, may be see some of you out and about!
Ian

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Ian1966   Welcome to BM Hug   Take a look round the forums and the events calendar and see what you can get along to.   There's the first Bikermatch K.I.S.S. rally in September   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1256   Hopefully see you there if not before   Hold tight and have fun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey Ian, welcome to BM Thumbs Up Dive in with ya boots on & you'll have a great time. Check out the events for what's happening (usually LOTS! LOL) & also Bm are having their very first Rally in Sept - the K.I.S.S rally - it's gonna be a great laugh Big smile Hopefully see ya there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

well hello there :)

welcome to BM (Basically mental) , take a mooch about but then jump in with your boots on and get yourself to the first event you can so that we can annoy you in person lol (well others will, i'm more the shy retiring type)

BJ x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hiya Smile   Welcome to BM....   Dont listen to Jackie, she's no shy ...lol                                                                                                                                                                                   
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in have funWink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I agree with Starstaff, just don't listen to Jackie full stop - crazy woman                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'm more the shy retiring type'Bout time she retired...                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

hi ian, welcome to bm Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

Hi folks, I'm overwelmed by the response thank one and all for such a warm welcome. Hopefully I will get to meet you all in the coming months and years. Maybe even get to share a wee dram or two.
I will hopefully be back on the road soon and might even make the biker match rally.
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Hi ya Ian and welcome to BM Handshake   Any questions or queries you have about the site, just 'Prod a Mod'   You can find a list of all Mods on the site home page.   Most of all, enjoy the site and hope to see you out and about Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and you ca always get yourself down to "The Tap" in eastham on sunday nights x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Ian,

Welcome to BM, we're a good but slightly mad bunch but there's some good ride outs and meets to be had.                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Hi Ian, Hello & welcome to the mad house, have fun !!HugThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Hi Iann as said welcome to the site get your life jacket on and jump in wather always warm and inviting as for the rally if you dont have transport you may be able to get a lift there are a few heading down by car                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile Hi Ian, welcome to BM, Ive just been to my first camping weekend with them and can definately confirm they are a cracking bunch of nutters and I had an ace time, going to the Wales ride out and the KISS rally and cant wait . If you want fun just get out there , everyone is very welcoming and you will have FUN LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Mad??? who's mad around here??? Wacko

ahh, yes......ALL OF US LOL

Handshake

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

Hi Folks, once again thanks for the amazing warm welcome.
Good new the parts for my bike arrived by fedex at 7:30 this morning, target to get my bike on the road in the next ten days, hope to meet some of you out there!!!!
Ian

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello warm welcome to BM hope you have fun getting to know us all on here and to plenty of events thats run on here :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

iAnt1966 what a fab name Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8516 seconds. There are 652 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption