Suzuki 125 intruder starter motor

29 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2011 06:50:22 by JP | Go to original / last post
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi minnie , take a chance on the gn125  second hand starter on ebay , we,ll see what needs doing to fit your bike if it does fit and is running thats great  theres a few on ebay for less than 30 quid il see what needs altering just pay my petrol money 
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

it sounds like a plan ............lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'll ring the guy at chapmans tomorrow and take notes when he tells me what the problem is and ask him to post the starter back to me so we have a VL 125 starter to compare with Had a chat with nitro tonight who pointed out we need to know why it burned out in the first place, so going to ask my ex who is an electrical engineer to check all the connections using electrical engineer giggerypokery thingies....ammos or evos or volvos or some such Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

the four  magnets had come away from the outer casing , they were  only glued on  ,   also they were stuck to the rota  nitro

nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

hiya minnie just caught your post ..... heres a couple of numbers of big breakers that i know of and used loads of times ... you might be lucky ... hope you get sorted soon .....Thumbs Up   ABBEY MOTORCYCLES LEICESTER Sales: 0116 251 1919 / 0116 222 9565Workshop: 0116 262 3554Fax: 0116 291 0164 / 0116 222 9565 Email info@abbeymotor...gt; Post Abbey Motorcycles Ltd10-12 Glenbarr AvenueLeicester LE4 0AE Opening hours Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pmSaturday: 9am - 5pmSunday: Closed ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- dk motrcycle spares - newcastle - under - lyme, stoke on trent 01782 338707 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- pitstop motorcycles Ripley, derbyshire,DE5 3AX Address:96 Nottingham RoadRipleyDE5 3AX Telephone:01773 512355                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx

Thanks nellie. Will try those leads Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

It's running again....woooooooooooooooo Thumbs Up
Been a long 4 weeks. Tried all the suggested leads, put an alert on ebay, requests with partfinder, findapart, bikesparefinder, gumtree and not a dickie bird. A rewinding firm had a go but couldn't do a thing with it Then good old HMRC gave me a tax rebate...yeay!   Thanks for all your suggestions pals xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

great to hear you back on the road MTM Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Good to see your back on the road take care                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 761 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption