Rivington Barn Sunday 24th July

78 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2011 17:03:22 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Goin that way myself Geoff ( but not the Hebden Bridge bit.. lol ) be lovely to see you and Roachy tho !!  come on hun... get you're butts over here !!!

julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

kwak 72 you are right! I found the photo, its fantastic, dont have many of me actually riding so I am well chuffed!                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil blade's Profile
Phil blade

In: Bradford
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Should be there about lunchtime, It will be nice to meet you all. I will be on my Blade as the Gixer needs an MOT and I haven't had time yet to sort it out :(                                                                                                                                                                               
podnil's Profile
podnil

In: Manchester

I`ll more than likely be there myself. Just fitted a new battery on my Yam FJ 1200 after my old one died at the North Yorkshire Camping weekend last weekend. I`ll aim to be there about noon.                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

count me in, and its supposed to be sunny too!!!hehe                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

If I'm feeling brave enough to come on my own I will, but don't hold your breath                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Hi not been to Rivington Barn before, so may have a ride up there around lunch time OK.                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

No, I'm not going. I'm off into Derbyshire. Have fun ya'll.                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Still got stuff to do here, but may come over afterwards.  Don't know if you want to wait to see what time I'm finished here Julie or whether you may be better off making your own way.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Might go myself in a bit to rivi                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Hi change pf plan going Staffordshire Bike Show now. Hope you lot have a great time at Rivi Barn Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I'm planning to be there about 1.15 (ish)                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

was a good day with good friends - a few pics have been put on the events page                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

What a brilliant afternoon!!! 

Thanks to everyone for turning up it was great to see you all and to meet some new faces Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Same here a good afternoon had by all today:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil blade's Profile
Phil blade

In: Bradford
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Had a good day meeting you all. Shame I had to go so earlyUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
stevemagna's Profile
stevemagna

In: halifax
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

thanks to all for directions as always happens something came up so had to miss out, hope to see every one again soon ,ill be at the weekend do if i can get someone to work sat morn for me.Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great day today, fantastic weather and again good to meet Bm'ers again and anew.

Steve, pity you couldn't make it but there's plenty of other times, catch you soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks to wills (and jenny) for the lift - much appreciated xxxx   thanks to everyone else for being so welcoming - hopefully i wont be so fearful of being billy no mates next time (unless you all scarper as you see me approach!!!) apologies to graham for the earache and spit!!!! lol xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mabdy i saw the spit hehe                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7070 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption