Rivington Barn Sunday 24th July

78 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2011 17:03:22 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone fancy a meet up there this Sunday? I'll be there from about lunchtime onwards Top barn as per usual Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

i'll be there as well this sunday around 11ish i should think                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

All being well I'll see you guys there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Are we going for a ride out too anyone?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Trish, we'll have to make it another day cos Nellie and I are off to a bike show.   Hope the weather holds for all of us.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds good that show sandi i may come over if weathers ok:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Clinton, be sure to say hi if you see us yea?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Certainly will sandi:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be there too, if i find it as never been lol. Be nice to catch up with folk i know and hopefully meet some new ones. Might be on the gpz if i can stop the exhaust blowing this aft, failing that, on the greenie with painful wrists lol                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

kwak - if ya want someone to ride over with i'll be leaving colne via the m65 around 10ish - give us a shout if ya do we can meet up at boundry mill                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers matey, If I'm up at that time, and in a state to be able to ride I'll let you know by half 9. Suspect a few drinks may be on the cards tonight Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

does any one know who the photographers are who were on a layby at the side of the road heading out towards the A59? they were taking pic of the bikes as we rode past. This was after the last meet that we had there 2 or 3 weeks ago.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Julie,

There's a photographer who often takes shots near rivvy barn, he has a stand inside at the back of the barn near where we were sat. Dunno if it might be him / her.

Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Greater manchester police lol??

julie j's Profile
julie j

errr dont think it was the boys and girls in blue, they had a huge van with something like sky art written on it but the roads were slippy and i was concentrating, it all looked very professional!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

are we going for a ride out from rivi barn guys?:)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i may have a drive up there but scared in case i'm billy no mates, so if you see me, please say hello!!!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Well Julie, it certainly couldn't have been the girls in blue if it was a huge van as you say.  Otherwise it would have been parked diagonally across the road instead of neatly in the layby lol!!

I'll get my coat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Mandy I doubt very much you'll be on your own, but drop Photo a pm, he's there nice and early and you can't miss him with his trike Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

oh Geoff you do make me laugh! its such a shame that you are spoken for!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6572 seconds. There are 495 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption