Rivington Barn Sunday 24th July

78 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2011 17:03:22 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol @ Julie!

Rach has suggested timeshare lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

well I suppose the break would do her good!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

hi every1 ,    the photographers taking pics near rivi barn are from a site called    www.burnmybike.com . they also do burn my sidecar .com ha ha ha

firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

i should be there about 1 pm                                                                                                                                                                              
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Hoping to be there too albeit in the usual 4 wheels but it's better than 4 walls!                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

Fireblade John you are a star! thanks v much!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

no problem                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Mandy, nobodies a billy no mates here lol. I'll be on my black gpz, so come say hello, i'll be looking los too probably if i end up riding there on me todd, but might be following photo if i can get up early enough.
See y'all there!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

julie j
        if you google rivington barn photos theres two on it Ak art and another one  and you can view all the piccys  x

kwak72's Profile
kwak72

sorry  SK art and AXIS digitalThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Be good to see ya all there, there, i'll be on a slabside black n red gsxr so find that and you will usually find me Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jackie are you going?                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

wish i was G but im working,Cry so i can have my days off for Borwick nxt week, Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                              
stevemagna's Profile
stevemagna

In: halifax
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

ive never been before can anyone give me directions im coming from west yorks.cheers                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Steve,

Best bet is to choose a route that you're happy with, post code is BL6 7NB, look up on google maps, all have our own way of getting there, one option is M62, M60, M61 and find thro from there.

feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Steve  from the M61 junction 6 and follow signs for Horwich, as you come out the other side of Horwich you will see signs for Rivington, follow that, then the signs for Rivington House and Barn                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

BBZ and Feisty are right Steve, but a nicer route from you would be via Hebden Bridge, Todmorden, Rossendale and Bolton and then follow signs for Horwich and Rivington.

Weather is supposed to be good tomorrow so it would be a shame to waste it on the motorway lol!!

Don't know what I'm doing yet tomorrow, a day out on the bike or a day doing housework!  But I may come over to say hi, maybe take the long route via Skipton and then a blast along the A59.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

I wont be coming as the kids have gone to chesterfield with the garage key!Unhappy

Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Go pilly with Geoff.                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

um now theres a thought! are you coming too? I can come meet you somewhere as i have the car.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption