Young Adults cant read maps

44 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2011 17:13:56 by Say_Ten | Go to original / last post
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can just about use an a-z (lucky considering I work in transport mapping routes!) generally print off aa route finder before i set off and still usually get lost, don't use a sat nav and never will - so when I do end up lost with directions I use the reliable old phone and phone a friend!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

chickflick75 if you have a phone with maps on if you are unsure where you are just go to maps and ask it where you are and your no longer unsure. So you will never to lost again just misplaced                                                                                                                                                                              
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanx JP but i have a pretty trash phone so just generally text and ring - annoying people!  as for misplaced is that like when people say i'm misunderstood????                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I'm all for sat navs but not the blind faith some people put in them.  They're a tool at the end of the day and like all tools they may not be right.  But I find them great for ending the journey as travelling through towns glancing at directions never feels right.  I can guarantee that my memory won't remember all the street view queues either ;p

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 837 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption