Scotch piper

12 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2011 18:57:38 by Gloom | Go to original / last post
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Piper wednesday :) anyone going on the bonne even though aint got my bike back http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/84/8439/Scotch_P...nn/Lydiate                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

ca this be on the calender for each week as well i am goona go in the car tonight and didnt get there last week but I do need some company lol am going in 15 minutes if anypne is going will deffo see you there lol                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

jut me myelf and i on this thead lol was a great night at the piper bust and thricving loads of peeps out tonight and great friends as well was good to actually get out the house for leisure for a change  lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Hey EW sorry we couldn't make it, didn't make anywherer last night :(

Glad you had a good time :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

E W when you see the landlord, next time you're there, tell him the internet link to the pub's website www.scotchpiper.co.uk ends up at an advert for a villa in Portugal Confused 'Casa Branca'   I'll add this venue to the calendar and if the details are incorrect someone let me know and I will edit it.                                                                                                                                                                                 
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

HIO BB  well maybe next week or I will get up that other place you go to (canty remeber the name of it now?and thats great thanks Sandi http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/84/8439/Scotch_P...nn/Lydiate thats the link you need lol and its a land lady called Paula :) she is great and been doing loads of work on the pub as its a listed building so gotto be done in line with that its has a thatched roof and everything :)http://www.ridesafebacksafe.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp...p?TID=3525 this is an intersting link as well also images of the scotch piperhttp://www.google.co.uk/search?q=scotch+piper&hl=en...mp;bih=598 I like the scotch piper                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

its only on for one wednesday are to gonna put it on a regular meet sandi (Please and thank you in anticipation) XX :)

the website isnt broked lol just needs another link and yiu can get infor about the pub lol but I will cotact paula and aske her is that website is hers or another older one

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

E W I've asked Matt to add this venue for every Wednesday (that's a function I can't perform) still waiting for him to sort it. He is having trouble with his back again so he may be a little behind with all the tasks he has to see to, but it will be added.  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

E W it's sorted   Thanks Matt! Big smile   Why is it called the Scotch Piper? Scottish folk don't like being called Scotch, it's Scots, init Question                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

Hi EW, that could be a good ride one wed for me,a little further than usual wednesday nights at Knottend Thumbs Up wont be for a couple of weeks tho. (atleast) with the strange shifts i work its hard to plan. will keep it in mind though x                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

great thanks sandi, i dont know about the name but can find out I suppose, thanks matta dnthe more the merrier lol always a good run out. i was gonna go the the one Bb goes to as well thats a wednesday as well perhaps a good old scoot round a few one cool autumn  evening lol (probably when i eventually get my bike back on the road nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo next week ah well i better get to bed (just finished work)
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

It was originally called the Royal Oak then legend has it that a piper from the 1745 rebellion married the inn keepers daughter and they changed the name. It also has the distinction of being the oldest pub in Lancashire.
More importantly it's got good beer :)  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1698 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption