I'm home

40 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2011 08:03:56 by HippyRockChick | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

great to see you back Kaz, make sure you kick the fags and take very good care of yourself. xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Karey hugies to you..CigiesThumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

just heard and glad you ok XXX                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Karey glad ur on the mend, take care. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It killed my old man, asthma + ciggies, but I hope you’re on the mend though.
All the best.                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

hiya kaz ..... whats this keeping up with the joneses Big smile.... cus sandi had a spell in for a week or so LOLLOLLOLLOL.... nah glad to hear you all ok and back online Thumbs Up take it easy and will catch up with you soon Hug.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wow kaz - you take care and make a full recovery. or you will be easy meat for me to catch! X                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sending you a speedy recovery.

(((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))

JOdy Xxx Newbie !!!Big smile

PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Glad to hear you are on the mend and hope to see you this weekend at Yorkshire Camping Weekend on the Saturday weather permitting.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good to see you back lass and wishing you a speedy recovery and fingers crossed you can make it on saturday all the best
(((hugs)))

sal x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kaz Good that they've let you out! Hope you are back to normal rapido and that we get to see you over the week-end. Take care, no lectures! Andy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Hope your better soon Kaz n we see you soon when fit n ready Thumbs Up x

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Kaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzz Hug They let you out !!!!! Hurry back to Squires..we're missing you. Would be lovely to see you at the camp...but put yourself first an only come if you're truly up to it. see you soon Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Wow... thanks everyone for all you messages,. really overwhelmed me.   I didn't realise how ill I was, apparently if i had waited any longer.....Thumbs Down   thankfully Jamie was here and called the ambulance, poor lad, it must've scared him.  All i can remember is the ambulance being really bumpy and noisy ..lol   Although I had been smoking.. they aren't blaming the attack on that entirely. It's been a combination of things, including the weather and a chest infection etc.   But.............I WILL NOT have another cig.. haven't had one for over a week now, so don't need them.   Anyways I'm taking it easy for a couple of days and don't think I'm gonna make the Yorkshire Camp this weekend.   I'm gutted but need to  prioritise.   hope you all have a brill weekend and don't forget to take lots of photos.   Thanks again for all your messages... this is what makes me so proud to be a part of BM Hug Kaz xxxxxxxxx PS.. sorry to those who have tried to txt/phone me, but my old fone no longer works. I have a new number now tho. xx                                                                                                                                                                                 
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

A up lass dint now  you'd been out of it glad to now your on the mend big hugs Wink

Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Sorry to hear you have been poorly Kaz, but glad to hear that you are on the mend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

wowwww Kaz i did't know, sorry about that, hope you get better soon, how will we manage this weekend without you, will you be OK for the Squires rock weekend, big hugs.
              Hug

kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

sorry karen, didnt know you were in hospital, hope your well and on the mend. hope to see you soon. Hug x                                                                                                                                                                             
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hey Kaz, so pleased to hear that you out and well on the mend Big smile Take it easy, put your feet up, relax and get pampered. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Hiya Kaz

So glad you are safe and sound and you take care of yourself.  
see you soon hopefully 
Hug

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2344 seconds. There are 603 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption