Best or funny memories that still make you smile

25 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2011 22:06:43 by Electricbadger | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We all have the days when we just sit and think of the past..

What are your best or funny memories? 

My best memories that make me smile are the days my 2 daughters were born.. Still makes me smile when I think about it..

Funny memories is when they started to get their personalities and the things they would say... LOL

Im sure theres others but cant think right now.. Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

My memory of a funny happening...   It was close to Christmas (1977) and the telly broke down so I called the telly hire company to request a replacement while they fixed mine, they did. About a week later they returned my telly, all fixed.   Then I was asked for my customer card...     ...oops! Wrong telly company! Embarrassed LOL   I can't type what the guy said to me when he realised he'd repaired a rival company's telly.                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hahahaha... Thats funny Sandi as I used to work for a tele hire company LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Oh Debs, you've struck a chord with this one.....just to continue in the same vein as yourself.

Watched a rom-com the other night and there was a birth in it. My 17 year old son just looked at me and said " how could you do that 5 times?....

I did and each time that little warm body was put on my stomach it was the best moment of my life......wonderful memoriesThumbs Up

Sandi....loved your story.Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I have loads, but usually only tell people when I have had a drink. Big smile   If you would like to know more, then you know what to do Beer LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

seeing my youngest daughter (4 at the time) sit behind her older sister (14) and casually tip a whole can of coke over her head telling her to "shuwwup you bad girly!!!!"LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Boo that funny... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Probably gonna get some stick for this but I'm a very proud father and you ladies don't have the monopoly on the birth moment being so good, even though I will admit that you go through the worst at this moment. I'm sure you will say we will never appreciate it and I wouldn't disagree.

My son, and first born, being there and helping when he was born, holding him for the first time, what a moment, only equalled when two years later my twin girls were born and I could hold them, again for the first time.

At 20 and just about to turn 18 they still give me so much joy (and some heartache)

Proud Father                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Still makes me smile...   Giving a lass a pilly ride (recently), when she got off she fell over and rolled around in the gutterLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

XL me thinks you're pushing it. Ha!! Ha!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nah, she's too busy yakking in the Chat RoomCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You hope!! Or it's Ouch for you                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

aah that's cute Dave I'm sure they too are proud you are their daddy Wink

as for getting stick I'm sad enough to say that I have two fab memories - the first meeting Marti Pellow and getting a kiss and the second meeting James Toseland and getting a kiss ....... I know but hey they were both dreamboats at the time lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My brothers GF has a major crush on one of those two and guess what it's not Marti Pellow.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

you ladies don't have the monopoly on the birth moment being so good,   Moment?!! I was in labour 21 hours. Sleepy                                                                                                                                                                              
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Tell her to keep her hands off Dave he's mine now that i'm single again - I'm willing to give him a second chance LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OK Sandi, I stand corrected, maybe the "moment" was the conception and not the birth. Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML, well Z62 I aint discussing THAT am I Embarrassed   LOL @ chickflick's comment.                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

also funny recently was watching some plonker leave his wallet on the bar at squires and saying he left it at home when hed just bought a pasty !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Do moths like pasties? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 435 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption