South East - Ride Outs

11 Posts | Latest reply on 18/07/2011 23:51:19 by harry worth | Go to original / last post
StaticNoir's Profile
StaticNoir

In: Preston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OK so as some of you will know I have recently moved to Crawley and aim to get some BM ride outs organized. If anyone has any suggestions and/or interest please let me know by reply so we can get something started...

StaticNoir's Profile
StaticNoir

Getting to know the area...

Over the weekend I am planing to go to Brighton and Southampton to get an idea of possible runs. Also going to check out a venue and meeting place in East Grinstead (White Horse Inn).

Smile

StaticNoir's Profile
StaticNoir

OK found this info

The White Horse Inn
A 16th Century Coaching Inn, situated on the A264 between East Grinstead and Tunbridge Wells and Ashdown Forest within a few miles. With an interesting history; A courting venue of Henry VIII and Ann Boleyn and a luncheon stop for the Guards transporting prisoners from London to Lewes on horse drawn carriages. Ten en-suite letting rooms, with lcd tv/dvd combo and hospitality trays. Serving traditional home cooked food, breakfast, lunches, snacks and À la carte, in a warm and relaxed ambience, with oak beams, a fish tank in the floor, log fires in the colder months and in the warmer weather the beautiful gardens. Private car park.

Holtye, Cowden, Edenbridge, East Sussex, TN8 7ED
Tel:01342 850640
Web: www.twhilive.com

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

seems like us lot oop north are dominating events at the moment. although thats as it should be, if any of you lager driking southern poofters want to get yourself out and about on the bikes, it may be a idea to have enter into some communication with staticnoir as he seems to be flogging a dead horse at the moment!! xxx
StaticNoir's Profile
StaticNoir

thanks Mand... looks like it. maybe its the aftershave? I even tried the Linx shower gel must write back to them as that didnt work either...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

apart from the 100's of sexy women chasing you of course!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hey SN why don't you PM Blastonabike he also organises stuff in this area or parts off maybe you 2 can get together to arrange rideouts etc Smile Goodluck hun .... Good job its not this side of M25 as Sumo and I have tried in the past and never got any takers ....apart from the end of year camp then we were out numbered by the northern crew lol .... Still made a change not to have to go north for once lol
StaticNoir's Profile
StaticNoir

The roads from East Grindstead down to Brighton via Lewis were great. Its a real shame the weather wasnt better but it was a great day out on the bike.

Also found out about a place called Box Hill. Apparently its a very popular Sunday morning venue for bikers to meet for an early breakfast and many people ride out from there it should be worth checking it out. Will post more on that in due course.
Box Hill, Surrey KT20 7

harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Hi StaticNoir, I give Boxhill a wide berth these days it was ok years ago till it got f---ed up by the only go out on a sunny day on my rocket squad, you hardly ever saw a copper, no cameras no hatching on the mickleham bends, try up the road at Newlands corner a bit quieter but no arseholes, also forgot about the humps that were put in for said "riders" I cant call them bikers on the road up the hill to the old old cafe. Those that know it well know what I'm talking about.
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hey SN .. get hold of brigadoon & / or aircoolednuts also .. they both are well motivated with regular blat outs .. . This weekend is out coz we is up at http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1534 or even come along to this !! but Im sure you'll find a fair bit going on. Tis hard work round here tho' sometimes !!   Harry .. I know exactly wot you are on about .. .. Catch ya at w/end mate ...........                                                                                                                                                                                 
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

See you there Greasy. Try and drop in Static its a nice venue. Lower Lode Inn.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 559 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption