How many of you have ridden a bike at 150 mph or more, in 4th ?

63 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2011 08:46:16 by JP | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Shell,   Thats just rediculous, it's never ok to wear just a t-shirt ot shorts or trainers on a bike, and to say that in connection with speeding is rediculous.   Speed is ok on the public roads if you control it, the police do it all the time and they don't crash and die (well most of the time) and i know what the argument is going to be here, that the police have special training to cope with high speed's well yes this is true, but then so do you and i if we ride at a higer speed we have trained outselves to ride like that the human brain is anamzing thing it learns !!! odd that i know, but it does, and the more you ride faster the more it learns how to cope with it,   So no i donb't doo 150+ every where i g onot even close to it 98% of the time, but if i do open it up i can cope with it, and i dobn't do it past scools through towns or small villages, just where i know it's safe to do so....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

almost totally agree with you blade. except for the bit about coppers. some of them drive like maniacs through built up areas with the blue light on. i seen it 2 or 3 weeks ago coming back from knott end. 2 cop cars absolutely flying through a little village. no way was that safe. they should know better. their car cameras want checking. at least we do it on open roads.  (in the iom of course or on the track)
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Got to say there are some very good police riders out there but some that seem to have forgot some of there training. I saw 6 riders from west mids last week on the M6 south bound riding together very close formation went round the bend as 1 bike the footprint of 6 bikes was the same as a transit only problem is if somthing had gone wrong it would be 6 rider and 6 bikes down just to close for public road

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1094 seconds. There are 813 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption