to dunk or not to dunk ????

47 Posts | Latest reply on 13/06/2007 12:33:01 by Kate5930 | Go to original / last post
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

In: Sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ohh no.. *locks her filthy mind away*

jammy dodger anyone?

*offers them round*

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Quote ScarletKiss: whats the deal with people that dunk toast in tea tho.. thats just a little twisted even for me (yuk)   Hi ScarletKiss, welcome to B M   from Kwak (one of the 'twisted' ones)  Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                                    
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Quote b b: i dunno about biscuits but i wudent mind sum fit bloke dunkin his buiscuits in my cupa lol   PML you'll make ya mind up woman, I thought you were taking yourself off to a NUNNERY cos of the way men treat ya.  I was going to do that but had second thoughts cos I don't want to pick up any more bad HABITS LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

anythink dunked i agree is rather good but i have never tried ryvita dunked in anything that dos not appeal atall but i was thinking something similar to betty boob but dare not utter what it would be lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

like to dunk chocolate fingers in me pint                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i better get sum choccy fingers in for saturday then!                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

yuk!!!!!! Dead that sounds awful!!! pint of wot? surely not beer??                                                                                                                                                                             
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

In: Sheffield

beer and chocolate dont mix... yuk Pinch                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

lol u dont change fbk mate lmao and we wouldnt have ya any other way Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

In: Isham/kettering

Ok laydeeez, those of you that like tea, here is a good one in the dunking world, so good it was given the name Orgasm ! It can be made with coffee but doesnt taste as good..............   1, take one full cup of tea 2, take one chocolate biscuit, penguin is perfect or any other make that is similar, it MUST have a soft centre and MUST be covered in chocolate ! 3, nibble off one corner of the biccie, turn it around and nibble off the opposite corner i.e top left and bottom right corners 4, dip the bottom bitten end of the biscuit in your tea, then suck the tea up from the top one, as soon as the tea hits your lips take the biscuit out, turn it around and shove it in yer gob. SHEER HEAVEN!!   And yes, me and chocolate are very special friends LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

sounds very yummie! Big smile x will have 2 try your orgasm bandit-viss!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hmmmmmmmm sounds yummy                                                                                                                                                                               
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Wow still cant cope, tried to dunk moo cow biscuits, no not into dunking just ate the whole pac by myself                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol h main thing is you enjoyed te biscuits and thats all that matters,  keep at it you will get there lol like riding a bike Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

yeap dunk the chocy fingers in ya pint of beer . its good when your on the ras and have chocy craveing , or dunking pringles in your pint                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

giunness do bars of chocolate which are really lovely . so whats the matter with beer and chocolate .                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

pringles in yer coffee would be good i think lol im not a big choclate eater myself prefer the savoury stuff   although a chescake or black forest gatueau is nice but not dippied in anything  sponge cake is nice dipped in coffee though lol   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

hey earth wheres ur pic gone                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

its come back now yipee                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

Lol LC i  luv moo  bickies too but  mine have to be dunked lol, LOL fbk i have never herd of guinness chocolate before dont think we have them in derbyshire !!!!!  Wacko    does anyone find who does dunk that the biscuites dont tast as good if dunked in hot chocolate, horlicks, bornvita etc, think the molecular structure of the liquid is too dense it seems to cling to the bickie rather than soak it up, or is my technique just wrong Question                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4839 seconds. There are 829 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption