to dunk or not to dunk ????

47 Posts | Latest reply on 13/06/2007 12:33:01 by Kate5930 | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

we where talkin about dunking biscuites on chat the other niite and gs thought this wud be a good toppic for here an i agree too, so what do ya dunk in ya drinks and which are best for dunking we think rich tea an mornin coffee are the worst for droppin in ya drink .................                  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i luv dunkin twix in tea!! yum. agree wiv u bout rich tea and morning coffee disintergrating into ur drink!! choc chip cookies are nice in coffee,just hold em in long enuf for the choc to soften.                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Aw hate to be a sour puss, but it is so disgusting to dunk anything in your tea or coffee but ay each to their own, SorryBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

crawfords chedders dipped in coffee (I Know and Im sorry but i love em) Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

croissants in cafe au lait in a cafe in france but not paris lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

I love drowning bourbons in milk until the bubbles stop then shaking all the drips off and finally sucking them 2 death!!!! Evil Smile messy but ohh soo yummie!!!! Wink x                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

deffo a dunker me love dippin biccies in me tea yum yum lol                                                                                                                                                                              
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

knew storm wouldnt be able to resist this topic for long.....like to dunk me bourbons as well                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Matt will probably want to dunk US when he see this topic LOL                                                                                                                                                                                  
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Yep, ya have to dunk, 'specially choccy biccy or Bourbons in ya tea!                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

aw cant cope you are just all so so distgusting.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

nooooooooo it just has to be done, but mornin coffee's always fall in lol Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                              
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

In: Sheffield

Bourbons in tea mmm yummy.. whats the deal with people that dunk toast in tea tho.. thats just a little twisted even for me (yuk)

Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Welcome to the boards ScKiss. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

and I don't dunk 'cos they always end up in a soggy mess in the bottom of me cup!                                                                                                                                                                              
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

In: Sheffield

hehe thanks thomsondiane found the link off myspace thank god for google adds Smile

Dunking is a fine art especially with some biscuits LOL

RC's Profile
RC

to right sckiss and welcome to bm hun,pop in the chat room n say hi to us all get busy in there around 9pm tc  rc xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

you just have to dunk em !!!   any biccy will do,   especially orange creams,  loverly   Mr Shaggy                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

i dunno about biscuits but i wudent mind sum fit bloke dunkin his buiscuits in my cupa lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

trust u bettyboop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmaoLOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 655 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption