hi

19 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2011 17:27:18 by mickyd | Go to original / last post
mickyd's Profile
mickyd

In: chester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi , Just want to say hello to all out there !!!!!!! kev                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Handshake welcome to BM.    Check out the events board and see what's going on.   Also BM are having their very own and very 1st rally in September this year.  The team have/are working very hard to make sure that this will be an event to remember, so check it out and book your ticket. You will not be disappointed Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
mickyd's Profile
mickyd

thanks B L will do                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

welcome to bm md Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
mickyd's Profile
mickyd

thanks K F xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Mate,

Welcome aboard the skylark, plenty of good peeps here, lots of meets and ride outs. Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
mickyd's Profile
mickyd

Cheers BB just a case of getting involved . Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Hi Mickyd.....Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yeh mate, it is but if you're anything like me once you get involved you're hooked. Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
mickyd's Profile
mickyd

Do hope so as i am fed up of doin nothin but work .......                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

All work, no play = : (                                                                                                                                                                             
mickyd's Profile
mickyd

ye makes me a sad borin boy Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Hi mickyd, welcome to a great place, but you just need to know.... I'm BB not that BBZgazillion guy above Wink

You'll see there's always lots going on and next weekend we have a mega camp in Yorkshire.  If you can't make it for the full weekend why not try and join us on one of the days?  If you need any more info just shout.                                                                                                                                                                             
mickyd's Profile
mickyd

Hi BB  thanks for the welcome , i would love to come over next week end but i have my furry child with me then ..... i know but see my profile pics ha ha  xxxx kev                                                                                                                                                                             
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hi mickyd and welcome to the site. I'm sure you won't be disappointed as everyone is so friendly.                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Hiya mickyd hope you have a great time on this site and events. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

awrite Big smile

have a mooch about and then just get your butt to the first event you can lol

and mind get your ticket for the KISS rally in Sept lol

BJ x
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in it fun Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
mickyd's Profile
mickyd

Hi All , Thanks for all your kind words !!!!!!! Great to Be here !                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 868 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption