Good gloves at good price?

5 Posts | Latest reply on 09/07/2011 23:19:18 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm looking for a decent set of gloves that help with vibration. With the gloves I've got I can ride for 50 miles max when i start to get the numb fingers. My gloves are old and have probably covered a few miles, I'm  asking if anyone could recommend good gloves but not at silly prices, I'm happy to pay upto 70 quid, but not more unless i really have too. thanks in advance
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Hi Dave.....it might not have anything to do with the gloves.....mine go numb within minutes irrespective of what i'm wearing......touch of carpal tunnel Unhappy.....should check and see if you've got it too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i do work with power tools all the time, so that maybe where the problem lays, I'll google it and see what can be done, but I have a feeling Carpal tunnel maybe an op rather than a pill!, bugger, thanks anyway                                                                                                                                                                             
321johno's Profile
321johno

In: Liverpool

Try changing the grips to see if that makes a difference?
it may take some vibe away                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Dave the 929 is supposed to be a very smooth motor, not vibey at all.  Certainly the 'blade I had recently on loan from North Yorkshire was very revvy, but not vibey at all.

As such, it may be worth checking a few things such as throttle bodies sync, balancer shaft (if it's adjustable) and possibly even things like the front wheel bearings, front wheel balance weights etc.

Just a thought?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 1439 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption