Rivington Barn

85 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2011 07:28:59 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

good luck with the cbt and great to see a new face too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Good grief tcat, can't believe how close you were lol.....  I probably walked past you a few times!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks to Yid for getting me home safe and for the exciting, fast ride!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I hada  feeling there was something about the Trike .lol

shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

HI PEEPS HAD A GR8 TIME TODAY EVEN WITHOUT A MOTORBIKE  LOL SO NICE TO MEET YOU ALL AGAIN AND SOME NEW FACES AS WELL........... TOOK A WRONG TURN ON THE WAY HOME SORRY BB AND HRC ..................... HAD A RIGHT LAF CHEERS BB SEE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lovely to see everyone. First time I have been as soaked as that on a bike, lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Well Shoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee seeing as you've mentioned it (I was going to keep me gob shut for once!), I thought you were having a laugh taking us on a magical mystery tour!  I'll get ya back ha ha ha ha Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

When are you buying the trike then Karen ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wow top day out great to meet even more new folk,roll on next weekend,massive thanks to my ride and folk for making it happen.

slly aka sally xxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am glad you both found Junction 23 as when I looked it was not there lolCensored                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

LOLBB MOUTH SHUT NEVER LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

BB, we thought you were following the wrong van at one point LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
321johno's Profile
321johno

In: Liverpool

Thanks shawy42 for taking us on a great biking road pity we were in a bloodyLOL vauxhall zafira.And ajunction further away from homeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am glad you both found Junction 23 as when I looked it was not there lolCensored                                                                                                                                                                              
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

YOUR WELCOME 321JOHNO I DID TELL YA I ONLY NEW ONE WAY BUT I FORGOT IT LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what you like shawyOuch   Have you got other things on your mind hey hey come on you know you want that bikeParty                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

remember that road for when your on your bike 321                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

I think it`s how much booze can he stack into his van .. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

"Thanks to Yid for getting me home safe and for the exciting, fast ride!"

No problem, anytime! Could hardly tell you were there and never heard any screams!

"lovely to see everyone. First time I have been as soaked as that on a bike, lol!!"

Nice to know I can still get a girls underwear moist! Lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheeky, lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption